Dec 7, 2023
My Pc turned off by itself and now won’t turn on I have tried almost every possible solution but still not turning on. When just the mother board is plugged in to the PSU and all the other components are out, the motherboard seems to get power but none of the RGB lights turn on only the debug lights are on that is the CPU debug (The CPU itself is not in the socket) and the other lights keep switching between MBIOS and BIOS.
When I Plug in the CPU power cable into the Motherboard then even the debug lights won’t turn as in the motherboard is not getting any power.

MOBO- AORUS Z270x GAMING 7
CPU- i7 7700k
GPU- GTX 1080
PSU- Corsair RM 750x

Last edited:
which components are you using?
try a different PSU
disconnect all from the motherboard but CPU, cooler with fan, one RAM in the proper slot (usually A2), keyboard
reset the bios by jumper (if it´s an older motherboard, replace the 3V CMOS battery)

Dec 7, 2023
which components are you using?
try a different PSU
disconnect all from the motherboard but CPU, cooler with fan, one RAM in the proper slot (usually A2), keyboard
reset the bios by jumper (if it´s an older motherboard, replace the 3V CMOS battery)
i don’t have any other psu rn but i did tested my psu with a tester and it showed that it is working completely fine.
Although when the CPU is in the socket and i try turning on the motherboard with the on board switch the PSU makes a ticking noise but there is no power