May 18, 2019
I own an Acer aspire E5 572g-525v. I recently added another 8 gigs of RAM to it which had identical specs to the factory default stick except for the capacity.
Now, I did run into some BSODs initially but over time they fixed themselves. As of now though, my biggest issue is the performance drop I've been facing ever since I 'upgraded'.
Games run slower, CPU load increases randomly and even general multitasking seems laggy.
One other weird thing I've noticed is that some games (like rocket league) somehow run much smoother when a windows overlay (volume/brightness indicator) is displayed over them.

I'd really appreciate if someone here could help me sort out these problems.

CPUz SS1
CPUz SS2
CPUz SS3
CPUz SS4

Memory is guaranteed in the form sold. Use of exact match, identical, same thing have no guarantee to be compatible together.

If you choose to make such combinations, the memory may no longer be able to operate at rated specifications. Use of memory that has never been tested together before may have trouble running at rated specifications. You might try running the memory at a slower clock speed and/or relaxing the DRAM timings.