ZeGreatMojo

Honorable
Dec 7, 2014
Just today I have had the problem where my personally built computer goes into a consistent loop where it indicated that it is "Preparing Automatic Repair" only to just have my computer restart. I have looked up numerous amount of fixes and all of them revolve around needing to enter 'windows system repair tools' by clicking on F8 just before bootup. Clicking on F8 allows me to be transferred to a screen that gives me the option to either enter the repair tools or get into my BIOS. If I click the option to be redirected to my repair tools, it only restarts my computer again, beginning the loop once more. If anybody has any ideas on how to fix this issue it would be greatly appreciated. I would be willing to answer any questions about my computer to come to a conclusion to solve this issue.

Thank you

ZeGreatMojo

Honorable
Dec 7, 2014
Additionally, I have tried entering windows installation and troubleshoot options by using a USB device just to have the same thing occur where it reboots and begins the cycle over again. The attached picture is the options that are given to me when I click F8.

Here are my specs as well:
CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x
GPU: RTX 3090 Founders Edition
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (x2 16GB) 3299 CL16
MOBO: ASUS ROG Dark Hero
PSU: Corsair RMC 85X 850 W
Corsair H150i AIO
HDD: WD 2 TB
SSD: Corsair Gen 4 MP600 M.2 1TB

ZeGreatMojo

Honorable
Dec 7, 2014
Just today I have had the problem where my personally built computer goes into a consistent loop where it indicated that it is "Preparing Automatic Repair" only to just have my computer restart. I have looked up numerous amount of fixes and all of them revolve around needing to enter 'windows system repair tools' by clicking on F8 just before bootup. Clicking on F8 allows me to be transferred to a screen that gives me the option to either enter the repair tools or get into my BIOS. If I click the option to be redirected to my repair tools, it only restarts my computer again, beginning the loop once more. If anybody has any ideas on how to fix this issue it would be greatly appreciated. I would be willing to answer any questions about my computer to come to a conclusion to solve this issue.

Thank you

well, I dont see how to insert a bloody image considering the insert image option asks for a URL...

ZeGreatMojo

Honorable
Dec 7, 2014

Thank you

Additionally, I have tried entering windows installation and troubleshoot options by using a USB device just to have the same thing occur where it reboots and begins the cycle over again. The attached picture is the options that are given to me when I click F8.

Corsair H150i AIO

Corsair H150i AIO

View: https://imgur.com/gallery/F8SOQdv

Here is the picture. It wouldnt allow me to insert the photo.