Question Problem with the fans on the Kolink Observatory Lite case ?

Jan 29, 2023
So some time ago I bought the Kolink Observatory Lite case because it was really cheap and I thought it looked good. Now that I have it I have one big issue: the fans are doing what they want. Using the remote works, but after some time the fans either stop spinning or change the colour mode randomly, etc. I suppose it's a problem with the fan hub, but I don't know how to fix it. I connected the cables as shown in the manual but the fans still don't work as they should.
I really hope you can help me. Thank you

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
but after some time the fans either stop spinning or change the colour mode randomly, etc.

Go over all the fan connectors, since it sounds like loose connector. (Unless there's EMI/IR interference that changes the fans for you. :unsure: )

I suppose it's a problem with the fan hub, but I don't know how to fix it.

If it is the fan hub, contact Kolink (or the store from where you bought the PC case) and ask them if they can ship/sell replacement fan hub for you.

because it was really cheap

If you pay peanuts - you will get monkeys. Simple as that.

Btw, i looked up what that PC case costs and for comparison, my two NZXT AER140 RGB fans costed the same as your entire PC case with 4 fans and the RGB hub. Both come down to €70.

So, i won't expect any normal behavior out of the RGB fans that you have.