Oct 15, 2021
Hello. I'm a new user of an Asus Rog Zephyrus G14 (Ryzen 7 5800HS + RTX3050 Model) with Windows 11.
I'm gonna have so many questions here (anybody wants to help me? haha)
Let me list the questions here, some dont relate to each other
  1. i saw a reviews on youtube, they played PUBG with all Ultra setting at around 90-100FPS but mine just around 60-70FPS at Ultra, Why? ( my GPU TGP on Armoury Crate is 60W, is it normal ? or if i wanna have that high performance, do i have to OC it?)
  2. is it normal? when the iGPU is on on the Armoury Crate, my laptop can't detect the discrete GPU both in Task Manager and Device Manger and I cant open Nvidia Control Panel as well. but when the iGPU is off everything turns to normal. and if this is not normal, how can i fix it?
  3. how do i check if my laptop is running at its best with all right drivers or necessary programs ?
Ps. i still have a lot of other questions, for anybody who is really willing to help me please DM me

Solution
D
Getting 60-70fps in pubg @ Ultra @ 1080P on a 60 watt rtx3050 is pretty good from what I have read.

I had the G14 model prior to this one with the 4900HS and RTX 2060, I repasted it and was happy with my temps after compared to stock.

iGPU will be in effect when you are not gaming so that is quite normal.
D

Deleted member 362816

Getting 60-70fps in pubg @ Ultra @ 1080P on a 60 watt rtx3050 is pretty good from what I have read.

I had the G14 model prior to this one with the 4900HS and RTX 2060, I repasted it and was happy with my temps after compared to stock.

iGPU will be in effect when you are not gaming so that is quite normal.

Solution