Dec 18, 2022
Hello dear Forum visitors! I really need your help.

I've been sitting without a PC for a month The computer sees the hard drives, but does not load them. Even at first I didn't install Windows on them. I decided to change the power supply, it seemed to be in it and buy an ssd. Here it is - success. I have already started downloading Windows to the ssd, but there is a problem. He sees it, like all the hard ones, but does not want to start with it. It runs only with windows boot manager (p1:adata se650). There are a few questions. Why is that? It starts from windows boot manager, but does not want to start just from disk. Not from any. How does this Windows boot manager work at all. The asus p8h67 motherboard. I was digging in the bios. Dumped it. I was pumping an update on it. Changed IDE to ACHI and vice versa. Will I be able to sit as calmly with this windows boot manager I ask for help, as I am desperate and have already lost a lot of money.

Dec 18, 2022
windows boot manager is normal windows boot entry

that is legacy boot, do you have legacy operating system like win 7?
win 10 supports legacy boot, win 11 not
windows boot manager is uefi application which boots windows
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/bringup/boot-and-uefi
Okey. Can I sit still through running windows boot manager(p1:a-datasu650)? I have already installed games, work programs, and so on. It seems to work.

Dec 18, 2022
sure you can sit through it
sure you can sit through it
Previously, I was afraid that there might be problems because of this, or the PC would simply load RAM more. Through such "crutches" I was finally able to start the computer. I was so desperate at some point that I even tried to download ubuntu, but like all versions of windows, it froze and didn't work anymore. Replacement of the power supply unit helped. Thank you very much