[SOLVED] Programs tabbing / closing by itself

Oct 18, 2020
So I'm having 2 separated problems. One is programs mostly games tabbing out by itself though I can still go back to the window and then another problem is the program closing by itself. The 2nd problem is happening in every program including google chrome. After the program was closed, the sound will still be on so when I'm watching youtube on chrome and it closed by itself, the sound from the video will still be playing. There is also no exact time for the problem to happen. Sometimes the program closes after 10 secs of opening it and sometimes it doesn't happen even after hours of playing. Both doesn't have any error message or any notification. Both programs start to happen after I installed a new SSD. I don't have any antivirus program except from the windows defender. I also have a clip of the 2nd problem (
View: https://youtu.be/Nwx4kYCfmmA
) you can also see in the video that the task bar and programs on the screen disappeared too.

Reactions: Griaule
Solution
IF you dont have much data saved because it is a new install, maybe do a clean install of windows, probably the most devastating solution, but it would most likely fix it.
Apr 3, 2020
IF you dont have much data saved because it is a new install, maybe do a clean install of windows, probably the most devastating solution, but it would most likely fix it.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS