Question Roblox loops "You're moments away from joining the experience" when trying to join an experience and tells me install the game although its installed.

SenSe1

Reputable
May 10, 2019
For making everything for everyone quicker, here are the things I have tried and you should know -

Network is 900 - 1000 MB/s and 200 - 250 MB/s up (Ookla)

Tried Reinstalling roblox

Tried rebooting

Tried installing and launching from the robloxplayerlauncher and not robloxplayerinstaller

Tried a different account on different experiences in different browsers (Nothing worked)

Tried deleting and installing files manually

Tried Updating Nvidia drivers

======================================

My specs are -

Intel core i5-13400F

Nvidia RTX 4060

32 GB of 6200 Mhz DDR5 ram

I won't list all of my components since it's futile.

I use Windows 11

======================================

The only thing that really worked is adding another user to my operating system and signing in through that user, I managed to join experiences through that account and that doesn't really cut it, I don't want to resort to signing in and out of windows every time I want to play roblox, nor do I want to reset my computer to fix it. I've tried reaching out to Roblox support and they're really useless, it seems as if each time they respond its automated and they keep repeating themselves. If anyone has got any advice on how to fix this, it will be gladly accepted.

Kind regards.

Ralston18

Titan
What website are you using to download and play Roblox?

Take a screenshot of the "Roblox Loop" message and post the screenshot here using imgur (www.imgur.com).

This:

"The only thing that really worked is adding another user to my operating system and signing in through that user".

Do I understand correctly that you need to create a new user account every time you wish to play?

How are you adding the "user" account(s) to Windows 11?

SenSe1

Reputable
May 10, 2019
Hey Ralston18, thanks for taking your time to try to help!

Here is the screenshot you asked for - View: https://imgur.com/a/qPqrgOX

Basically, it happens every time I try to join any experience, I've tried different browsers and roblox accounts on my PC and it keeps on happening. Roblox did work on my laptop on the same account using chrome which is my PCs browser, it was connected to my router, same as my PC, indicating that it is an issue with my PC and not a network issue.

I do not need to create a new user account every time I wish to play, I created a new user in Windows, and when I signed into that one, Roblox worked perfectly fine, as new account on Windows has nothing installed on it meaning something on my computer interferes with Roblox, preventing it from launching correctly.

I added another user through Windows' 11 account settings.

Have you also tried clearing the CACHE files as well ? Doing this helped me once while I was using Roblox. Can't say the same for your case though.

But sometimes corrupted cache data/temporary files may affect its performance, and cause errors while launching.
  • Close Roblox and Roblox Studio
  • Press Windows + R on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
  • Type %tmp% and press Enter.
  • Select all folders in Temp and Delete them.
You could also try clearing the Roblox files from the Windows "AppData" folder that might be causing issues. Same procedure to reset.
  • Press Win + R, and type %LocalAppdata%\Roblox and hit enter
  • Find the Versions folder and Downloads folder & delete both of them.
  • Then look for the "ClientSettings" folder & delete it as well. This one in particular stores some of the game’s FFlags, and it can cause issues sometimes.
You can also remove/delete the LocalStorage folder, if you happen to find it.

TRENDING THREADS