GeneralMercer

Honorable
Nov 20, 2016
I was using a control type 30x30 cm control mousepad till now,but now ordered one which covers my keyboard too but it is a speed type pad,so should i buy the control variant or use this ,i play apex legends and cs go ,i was asking because i learned that people prefer control type mouse pads for fps shooters.please help.

Solution
To be blunt, every gamer has their own preferences and styles of gameply, as well as how they use their peripherals. On that note, could you please pass on links to the mousepads you're looking at(and the one you own)? It's not stated apart from Control/speed and the current mousepad's dimensions.

Even if you got a control type mousepad which means more texture to the surface, you can offset it in your mouse's control(DPI), provided your mouse allows you to manipulate the settings.

Lutfij

Titan
To be blunt, every gamer has their own preferences and styles of gameply, as well as how they use their peripherals. On that note, could you please pass on links to the mousepads you're looking at(and the one you own)? It's not stated apart from Control/speed and the current mousepad's dimensions.

Even if you got a control type mousepad which means more texture to the surface, you can offset it in your mouse's control(DPI), provided your mouse allows you to manipulate the settings.

Solution

GeneralMercer

Honorable
Nov 20, 2016

Old one -https://www.dragonwar.jp/product/item/41-GP005+GAMING+MOUSE+MAT
New one -https://www.thecosmicbyte.com/osmic-byte-hypergiant-speed-type-gaming-mousepad

TRENDING THREADS