Question Ways to get a wired connection from a wireless connection

BLAZNGCOLDBACON

Honorable
Feb 12, 2017
I currently live in a university dorm that only has wireless internet access. There are no ethernet ports inside the rooms and connections come from wireless access points in the hallways. I have been streaming on twitch the past few weeks and the overall quality of the stream seems to be decent. However, there is quite a lot of delay in the stream (even though there is no delay set) around 15-20 seconds. I want to know if there are any options that I could try in which i could get a wired connection within my room, or if that's not even worth the hassle. The internet at the school is accessible by inputting an account-specific username and password to access it.

RealBeast

Titan
I currently live in a university dorm that only has wireless internet access. There are no ethernet ports inside the rooms and connections come from wireless access points in the hallways. I have been streaming on twitch the past few weeks and the overall quality of the stream seems to be decent. However, there is quite a lot of delay in the stream (even though there is no delay set) around 15-20 seconds. I want to know if there are any options that I could try in which i could get a wired connection within my room, or if that's not even worth the hassle. The internet at the school is accessible by inputting an account-specific username and password to access it.
While there are ways, you will simply have a wired connection to the wireless -- so it will not improve your gaming experience.