Jul 29, 2020
Mobo: MSI MAG Tomahawk Z390
CPU: Intel Core i7-9700k
GPU: EVGA Hybrid RTX 2080 Super
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
Memory: XPG GAMMIX 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
PSU: ASUS ROG Strix 650W 80+ Gold Certified

I just recently did a new PC build, with an MSI MAG Tomahawk Z390 Motherboard. Ever since I built the PC, I've been having issues with my wired Network connection. Wireless seems to work fine (I have a TP-Link Wifi adapter) but I have Telus Gigabit internet service that I can only take advantage of the full speeds with the ethernet wired connection, so I would like to get this resolved. My last PC had the MSI Z370-A Pro and it was plugged into the exact same network using the same cord and it worked perfectly fine, so I can assume it is a problem with the NIC itself.

Some websites load just fine, but only sometimes. It seems to be very arbitrary which websites it decides to load properly and when. Sometimes it decides that this is a fully loaded website:
pic.jpg

I mainly use Firefox, but the result is the same if not worse on other browsers. I have tried changing the DNS on my router and on my PC to the OpenDNS server. Tests on the OpenDNS website show that I am successfully utilizing their servers. When I run the speed test and all other tests using the Intel Network Connections app that came directly from the MSI website for this motherboard, everything seems to pass the tests:
pic2.png

I am at a loss how to fix this - the only thing I can think of now is just purchasing a new NIC and hope that that will resolve the issue. Any other suggestions? Thanks!