Jun 26, 2019
Hi there! I’ve never had a dedicated gaming pc/laptop. However, having closely followed Cyberpunk 2077’s development, i think I could afford to buy a laptop in the €400-650 range. But is there any laptop in that range that you guys think could end up being able to run CP2077?

I know we still don’t know a lot about specs, beyond the specs released for the demo build at E3. But as I’m planning to start saving and looking ahead of time to it now, I wondered if anyone here might be able to share their thoughts/advice here - hopefully without crushing my spirits.. 😬Note: I’m not looking to play it on ultra - just a doable low-mid type of setting would be fine for me :)

And I’m looking for a laptop too rather than a pc, if that’s possible at all. I presume at least 12 GB of RAM is probably going to be necessary, but beyond that I don’t know a lot about this stuff, despite trying to research it myself for a while online.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts! I’m just a gamer with slightly lower income right now, who’d love to be able to experience all CDPR’s hard work on CP2077 in April if I can :) !

Sagar_20

Distinguished
Minimum Requirements, Predicted
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD FX-8320
  • Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 380 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB
  • VRAM: 2GB
  • System Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Storage: 70 GB Hard drive space
  • DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card
So, get something equivalent to or better than the above, like Lenovo Legion Y7000.