Nov 4, 2020
Ok, i bought this Acer Spin 5 1 year ago. It was doing fine until one day it was unbearable lag while playing or using a design software (Adobe Illustratur, etc).

I tried a lot of system check app and all of that show that my hardware was in a good condition, did some virus scanning using malwarebytes (still no problems found). And for the last solution was reset the windows completely, but still lagging.... anyone know why is this happening?

(Its even lagging with a game like CS 1.6 - LOL)

Nov 4, 2020
check cpu temp?
Hi mods, I made some test playing Counter strike Source and the temperature was good. But the lag was really unnormal because I got 9 fps while playing in 480x680 PC (windowed). Still, the performance monitor and task managed does not showing any high usage

Nov 4, 2020
The only difference before and after the lag was the temperature
Before lag :
1. Rendering 3Ds max makes my laptop hot (which I think normal) but it has a good performance.

After lag problem occurs :
1. Rendering 3Ds max does not makes my laptop hot but the performance was sucks

Nov 4, 2020
The only difference before and after the lag was the temperature
Before lag :
1. Rendering 3Ds max makes my laptop hot (which I think normal) but it has a good performance.

After lag problem occurs :
1. Rendering 3Ds max does not makes my laptop hot but the performance was sucks
And the windows was lag too, so I to reset all windows (clean installation) and windows memory diagnosis. But still not solved