Anyone knoq where to get Wizardry 6 ? Either buy or shareware, I
don't mind which - I prefer a buy online and download if possible,
rather than buying in a box.

I have looked around, but with no luck.

Given the recent lack of RPGs, I'm thinking of taking a party through
Wizardry 6-8. Should keep me busy for a few months...

And what's with all the carrots ?

"Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
> Anyone knoq where to get Wizardry 6 ? Either buy or shareware, I
> don't mind which - I prefer a buy online and download if possible,
> rather than buying in a box.
>
> I have looked around, but with no luck.
>
> Given the recent lack of RPGs, I'm thinking of taking a party through
> Wizardry 6-8. Should keep me busy for a few months...
>

> --
>
> Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes !
> They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses !
> And what's with all the carrots ?
> What do they need such good eyesight for anyway ?
> Bunnies ! Bunnies ! It must be BUNNIES !

look for the Ultimate Wizardry Archives.

has all the wizardry games except 8. you might only be able to find it on
ebay though.

3 hours left at the time of this reply:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=80338&item=5757863618&rd=1

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:07:52 -0600, "Melketh" <abcdef@ghijk.com> wrote:

>"Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Anyone knoq where to get Wizardry 6 ? Either buy or shareware, I
>> don't mind which - I prefer a buy online and download if possible,
>> rather than buying in a box.
>>
>> I have looked around, but with no luck.
>>
>> Given the recent lack of RPGs, I'm thinking of taking a party through
>> Wizardry 6-8. Should keep me busy for a few months...
>>

>> --
>>
>> Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes !
>> They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses !
>> And what's with all the carrots ?
>> What do they need such good eyesight for anyway ?
>> Bunnies ! Bunnies ! It must be BUNNIES !
>
>look for the Ultimate Wizardry Archives.
>
>has all the wizardry games except 8. you might only be able to find it on
>ebay though.
>
>3 hours left at the time of this reply:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=80338&item=5757863618&rd=1

Thanks - ebay will be my avanue of last resort, though...

> On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:07:52 -0600, "Melketh" <abcdef@ghijk.com> wrote:
>

> >"Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
> >> Anyone knoq where to get Wizardry 6 ? Either buy or shareware, I
> >> don't mind which - I prefer a buy online and download if possible,
> >> rather than buying in a box.
> >>
> >> I have looked around, but with no luck.
> >>
> >> Given the recent lack of RPGs, I'm thinking of taking a party through
> >> Wizardry 6-8. Should keep me busy for a few months...
> >>

> >> --
> >>
> >> Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes !
> >> They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses !
> >> And what's with all the carrots ?
> >> What do they need such good eyesight for anyway ?
> >> Bunnies ! Bunnies ! It must be BUNNIES !
> >
> >look for the Ultimate Wizardry Archives.
> >
> >has all the wizardry games except 8. you might only be able to find it
on
> >ebay though.
> >
> >3 hours left at the time of this reply:
> >

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=80338&item=575786361
8&rd=1

> Thanks - ebay will be my avanue of last resort, though...

Ebay might be your only resort as I believe the archives are out of
production and no longer carried in stores.

On that special day, Mark Morrison, (drdpikeuk@aol.com) said...

> I have looked around, but with no luck.

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/the-ultimate-wizardry-archives/

There it is included, and it may be available in several places.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 13:03:37 +0000, in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg, Mark
Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote:

>Anyone knoq where to get Wizardry 6 ? Either buy or shareware, I
>don't mind which - I prefer a buy online and download if possible,
>rather than buying in a box.
>
>I have looked around, but with no luck.
>
>Given the recent lack of RPGs, I'm thinking of taking a party through
>Wizardry 6-8. Should keep me busy for a few months...

Have you tried Amazon, <http://www.amazon.com/>? A lot of old games are
available from third party merchants who sell through them. I think I
remember seeing some of the Wizardry games or compendiums there recently.

I've bought some out-of-print books from their merchants, and have been
satisfied with the service, quality of the books, etc. Read the game
descriptions carefully to see if they're selling a used game, factory sealed
box with printed manual, just a CD in a case, etc.

Also, I was browsing around at J&R Computer World, <http://www.jandr.com/>,
recently and noticed that they had some older games in stock.

--
Nick <mailto:tanstaafl@pobox.com>

"My mind is already made up. I do not want any facts,
as they would simply confuse me." M.E.

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:21:53 -0600, "Melketh" <abcdef@ghijk.com> wrote:

>Ebay might be your only resort as I believe the archives are out of
>production and no longer carried in stores.

Well, poo.

I'll try some more abandonware sites, then, and consider ebay if
nothing turns up.

Thanks for the heads up.

And what's with all the carrots ?