API

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with API.
  1. L

    Moving windows 7 Professional (64-bit) from HDD to SSD

    Hello! First time here, I'll try to cover everything I need. Firstly, http://pcpartpicker.com/user/leoplanb/saved/3V8j4D this is my complete build, minus the SSD. The SSD is a 16 GB SanDisk unit that I have installed in my desktop. I got this SSD from my Acer C7 Chromebook, I upgraded both the...
  2. A

    3570k or 3770 non k for gaming

    sir tell me 3570k or 3770 non k which is best for gaming sir when i check in gamedebate website watch dogs in ultra setting 1280*1024 resulation 3570k have 78% play game and 3770 non k 90% play watch dogs sir i want to say one more thing my friend sold me 3570k 70$ and he sold my 3770 non k 73$...
  3. T

    Help Find Backup Software Win 7

    Hello everyone, Here in my business we use 3 softwares that were made here in our country (not in US) and it's very difficult to setup and re-install. Some of those softwares doesn't even have the required support. So recently I noticed that all the computers here were, for some reason...
  4. B

    1 or 2 top exhaust fans?

    I cant find an answer anywhere for this. Obviously it would benefit having 2 fans over 1. But is the 2nd one necessary? I have the corsair 500r and i want change the stock fans for better fans that have red LEDs. The way i want to lay it out right now is as follows... Front: 2x Cougar dual-x...
  5. closest_num_2_0

    Vrm temps are my vrm okay

    hi i am using asus's vrm hetasink that came with my r9 280x and i am using an h100i on it and at load it gets to about 50 degrees c 34 c better than before is this heatsink gonna cut it it gets pretty hot and i almost burned my finger by touching it these are the heatsinks i am using on my vram...
  6. miguel0817

    help with overclocking and cooling please!! thanks!

    Specs first! MOBO: Asus Sabertooth 990fx CPU: FX-8320 (clocked at 4.0) COOLER: Corsair H55 water cooler GPU: EVGA GTX 760 2gb (SC) PSU: Corsair 750watt gold OS: Windows 7 Primium CASE FANS: 5 Ok here I go! Please if you don’t know what you are talking about don’t give me advice no hard...
  7. M

    OkiData ML 320 Turbo Paper Issue

    My printer has one HUGE flaw! The paper size I use is 8.5x11 with perforations every 5.5" - it prints the information within the perforations but the paper feed continues to feed stop at the 11" mark. I changed the paper size in the menu but this problem remains. Please HELP!
  8. James Mason

    Better/comparable cheaper PSU than this Seasonic?

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151088&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID= Wondering if anyone knows of a comparable PSU that's as reliable but lower priced. OR would this 550w be acceptable for a 430w rated...
  9. S

    Is this processor enough to handle GTX 570 Overclocked / Super?

    Intel i5 2500k Overclocked (over 4) GTX 570 (Later upgrade to SLI) My options are: Original ASUS® P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3: PCI-E 3.0 READY, SLI, CROSSFIREX £143.00 or New Item ASUS® SABERTOOTH P67 (NEW REV 3.0): USB 3.0, SATA 6.0GB/s, THERMAL ARMOR! £135.00 Power Supply: CORSAIR 850W ENTHUSIAST...
  10. S

    LOOKING 4 BPL DRIVERS

    Hello, LOOKING 4 BPL DRIVER 4 WIN 7 NETGEAR BPL MODEM
  11. D

    Smart tv. Are there any decent one's used for a gaming monitor?

    I am going to university soon i was wondering if there are any smart tv's that are good for gaming on. Nothing bigger then 40 inches please!
  12. Y

    Z87 UD4H, showing the A6 code error, Brand new Build

    I recently bought a new build Mobo: Z87-UD4H Gigabyte CPU: i5-4670k Haswell VGA: Asus ROG 280x Matrix etc..., which i don't know are necessary or not, please ask if you need to know the other components. Anyway, just came home with my new build today, the guys who built it said that it was only...
  13. T

    Fastest GPU Out Of These?

    Hello there, I am selling my two Sapphire Radeon 7770's on eBay here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sapphire-Radeon-HD7770-OC-Edi... With the money I get from these, I am gonna upgrade my PC to either a 5970, 6970 or 7950. I've heard the 5970 is an absolute beast because it has dual GPU's, but...
  14. N

    Who can help with my laptop hardware problem

    Hello, I have an old packard bell iGO5461. Works ok except for the apparent loss of the paging file and administrator account. Can this be solved by reinstalling windows XP.Thanks Norman
  15. G

    Photoshop help guide install

    Can't install Adobe Photoshop CS3 on Windows 7. Help, please.
  16. killer47985

    Hey i need help buying a computer case!

    Hello, so I'm not picky, i just need a half decient case that wont fall down, the only thing i need is enough space for: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817159082 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817159082...
  17. D

    K8MC5IG chipset and lan drivers

    I have this motherboard above and have wracked my brain trying to load the necessary drivers for this old legacy board, but have a working system and can't get lLAN recognition and drivers to load. Of course the FIC site is worthless showing a near match to the board,, an FIC K8MC5IG LF but its...
  18. D

    How to show address bar autocomplete

    I have lost the Autofill/autocomplete & spell checker from my Google toolbar. How can I get these back please? Geoff H
  19. K

    Hp drivers win7

    Hello,please i need hp laser jet 1320 driver for a 64bit system
  20. F

    Legend 402 cd

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?) On an older PackardBell legend 402cd can anyone tell me how to remove the floppy drive from the computer or where I get the information. Frank
  21. D

    Would you do this?

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43517121/ns/health-sexual_health/
  22. A

    Is it possible to use an AMD r9 270x together with an Nvidia gtx 550ti in a single system?

    Im thinking of getting a new rig and Im curious if my old card will work in this pc. The specs of the pc Im thinking of getting is: Intel i5-3470 Asrock z77 pro4-m Sapphire R9 270x Corsair Vengeance 4GB DDR3 1600MHz x2 Corsair CX500 500Watts 80+ Bronze Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Sata 3
  23. S

    Https://www facebook com/login php?login_attempt=1

    Hello, what it mean is it safe or not please help
  24. G

    nasty sites

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I did a yahoo search for adhd learning disabilities and when I clicked a result I got a porn site that froze my mouse so I couldn't get go back or x it out for a while. the search result looked legit like the previous...
  25. G

    Geforce card and NForce2

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?) Is there something about an Nvidia card and this chipset? I can't get Windows to come on except in Safe Mode. I know the board has its own GART file, like Via; is there possibly a trick to loading it I don't know about...
  26. N

    GTX 295 vs GTX 550Ti SLi

    Im thinking of upgrading my graphics card, i have one gtx 295 is it much of an upgrade to go from the 295 to GTX 550Ti SLi? p.s. I have a i7-860 processor with the 1156 socket i heard that those 1156 mother boards where not that good with sli is that true?
  27. G

    Pinnacle Studio 8.12.7.0

    Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop (More info?) I'm using Pinnacle 8.12.7.0 to put together a home video with some background music. I have done this in the past with success, but I just ran into a very interesting problem that I hope can be answered here. I captured my video as .avi...
  28. Vanadil

    Possible Power Shortage with R9 290

    Hi Guys, I've recently built a system with a R9 290, an FX-8350 and a Corsair Enthusiast TX V2 650W to power it all. My question is that whilst playing BF4 (all on ultra, nom nom) I have now had 3 or 4 random black screen crashes that literally just crash out my PC to black and I have to...
  29. G

    3D tv instead of monitor?

    Hows it going, i am wondering if there is a 3D TV on the market that is not to large and will work the same way as a 3D monitor, since i am not able to buy the asus vg278h because it seems that they stopped making it till they fix the problems. I am thinking between 24-30 inches or so, would...
  30. S

    Ddr3 vs ddr5 gfx memory in laptops

    I was reading this article on a website and it stated that ddr3 would be as fast as ddr5 if the memory controller is fast enough for ddr3. what does that suppose to mean and which memory controller is it talking about? a bit of information on this would be greatly appreciated.
  31. R

    Nokia observation camera

    Hello there, I have purchased a nokia observation camera but the cable interface connectivity is not active when i open the application and it shows an error of com port stating that com1 fail. Then I need to select com2. Still the interface is complete the PC and the device. Moreover the...
  32. I

    How good is CHIMEI?

    Specifically this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824252008 I've never heard of this brand before (haven't really researched monitors before though) but it has great reviews and I love the specs.
  33. G

    defrag

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) How do I defrag please?
  34. G

    "cmos setup wrong"

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Right after turning on the computer, on the black screen where it first loads it stops and says CMOS SETUP WRONG and i just continue without the setup. how should i fix the problem? it changes my time and it wouldn't let me...
  35. T

    xp doesn't load all of a sudden

    XP has been running fine for the last 4 or 5 months but the last few days it had been locking up occasionally(possibly unrelated, I'm not sure) and now it won't load. The system posts fine and then it goes through the black WinXP loading screen and then it goes to the blue loading screen (with...
  36. P

    windows xp?

    is windows xp worth getting or is it not worth the trouble i've been hearing about? should i just stick with win 2k or upgrade? I don't claim to know anything about everything, I just tell people what I know. -PSB
  37. G

    2000 Resource Kit SETX command

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?) I can't figure out how to erase a variable with SETX. With SET it's just "SET var=" but nothing works with SETX. -- Reply in group, but if emailing add 2 more zeros and remove the obvious.
  38. R

    xp home vs. xp pro

    i know that this was discussed before here in the message board but i can't seem to find it, so here we go again. what si the difference between xp home and xp pro, and which one is right for me? i use my computer to do word processing, games, cd-burning, internet browsing, and instant...
  39. T

    Toshiba laptop error codes

    Hello, error message f3-f200=002 how do i fix this please anyone
  40. lhgpoobaa

    ack. oh ah heck. forgotten how to change menus

    u know in win2k, when u go start-> programs -> xxx and the ones that are infrequently uses and not shown till u click on the expand list icon... how does one disable that so all the icons are shown all the time? i knew once, and for the life of me i cant remember :( thanx in advance In memory...