Joystick

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Joystick.
  1. G

    ASRock B75 Pro3-M

    Hey There!! Firstly I bought the ASRock B75 Pro3-M from a site for 80 dollars. Now it comes in a box but to my mistake I did not realize that I had to BUY my own Rams, and cpu and fan. I got rams but I am confused about the cpu? Can I just put in any one ? Please be specific!!!! I really need...
  2. C

    G3258 Real World Experiences?

    Gaming benchmarks are very promising for this chip! Really exciting (I know old news). How much GPU can this guy handle when OC'd to a modest 4.3+Ghz clock speed. I have a 4700MQ that I could use for anything I could really think of that utilises more than 2 cores (surely?). That's where I...
  3. Y

    Custom pc for budget of £600

    Ok I'm going to buy parts for a pc and was wondering if this was a good choice for a budget of £600. I am going to use it for video editing and for gaming. https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/yass_man123/saved/
  4. P

    Background static noise when microphone is enabled

    Hello everyone this is my first post so I apologize if this is confusing/unorganized. I have an Asus Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard and I noticed a very weird problem. I noticed when I stream on Twitch TV I hear a loud background static noise and assumed it was my headset. I tested the headset on my...
  5. joshua951

    Is a Corsair CX600 enough to handle a Msi 280x 3gb?

    I really need help guys i really don't want to waste my money and the power requirements are very confusing. So any help would be appreciated greatly
  6. E

    Dell Optiplex 745 MT graphic card help

    Hello, I buyed an optiplex 745, and i'm searching for best single slot card that will fit. I would like that card could run games like Watch Dogs, CoD Ghosts etc. ;) My specs: http://www.dell.com/downloads/global/products/optix/en/opti_745techspecs.pdf
  7. D

    Where to put two fans in my computer case.

    i'm getting a NZXT Source 210 case and I heard the fan that comes with it is loud, so I'm getting two Noctua NF-P12's and I'm wondering where i should put them. Thanks in advance.
  8. U

    Nepton 280L liquidcooler stuck at max speed

    Hi, i have a problem with my Nepton 280L liquidcooler. I recently built my new gaming pc and everything has worked fine the first month. But now for some reason, the two 140mm fans and the pump/block is running at full speed all the time! I was able to control the speed before using Asus`s, AI...
  9. sanderzz

    Setting up RAID.

    I have a wd blue 1tb hard drive and I want to buy a second drive and run them together in RAID 0. I want to keep the data off the original drive, I do not want to format it, is this possible? Also how would I configure RAID using a standard BIOS I do not have a bios with a gui. Thanks
  10. N

    Making sure components work together

    Hello, I am wishing to upgrade my computer to higher spec. I am going to be playing games, doing some photo editing and running some VMs. I also intend to over clock my CPU at some point, not immediately The components I am going to keep on my current computer are; Zalman Z11 plus case, 500w...
  11. A

    Will putting my operating system on an SSD make my PC quieter?

    At the moment I have a 1TB hard drive by Dell in my PC and it is the main source of the noise coming from my PC. So if I got an SSD and put my operating system onto it, will it stop my hard drive from making noise while I am simply browsing the web or something, or will my hard drive still be...
  12. A

    computer freezes in normal position but ok when lying on its side

    computer freezes in normal position but ok when lying on its side what is causing this...I am at my wits end now I cant find any loose wires everything seems to be ok.. really strange this.. any help really would be appreciated
  13. R

    Planning to add a 760 to my existing rig and make it sli

    I have a few questions about that so I'll start with posting my specs. Asrock z87 extreme 4 mobo Intel i5 4670k with stock cooler 8 gb of kingston hyperx black ram (1 stick) xfx pro 550w power supply 128 gb samsung ssd 840 evo 3 x 2 tb seagate barracuda green internal hdd coolermaster storm...
  14. I

    windows xp unable to save changes to any drive

    i am unable to save changes made to files on any drive with my windows xp computer but i can open them and make changes, what could be the cause?
  15. A

    What components do i need to upgrade my pc?

    I'm upgrading my pc so i can play new games. My power supply is 500w. What components do i need to upgrade? Specs: http://valid.x86.fr/l57fai
  16. X

    Can I just clone my HDD to a SSD to avoid buying new OS?

    Hello! So basically I'm on my window 8.1 laptop right now and I'm in the process of building a beastly gaming desktop. I have most of the components now. I was wondering if I can just clone my laptop's HDD to my new desktop's SSD to avoid buying a copy of windows 8.1 Also, I think this windows...
  17. K

    Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P will not post

    I bought a GA-970A-UD3P motherboard and a AMD FX 4130 yesterday. I installed both and hit the power button. Everything comes on, lights up, fans spin, etc. But it simply does not post. I can put my Phenom II in and it will post with no issues. Now then, I don't think its the CPU itself...
  18. T

    I am building my first budget pc

    New kaveri Asrock fm2 8 gb ram 1Tb hhd Rosewill galaxy 450w 80+ gold psu
  19. C

    Cores in games

    So i am currently creating a game using c++ and a lil java script. is there any way to get the game to detect the hardware of the users and therefore customize how the game perform depending on your hardware. eg using all the hardware you have instead of half your system sitting idle
  20. spikyturtle87

    $800 Gaming PC

    So i was looking through the forums at budget gaming PCs and I was wondering if you could help me build a system that could play BF3/4, Dishonored, and Borderlands 2 at a decent framerate for under $800. I am not looking for a pre-built PC because I want to learn how to build a computer. I would...
  21. U

    A Build in Review

    Hey everyone, If you guys wouldn't mind, I'd like to ask for a quick review for this build I've been thinking on. Purchase Date: Starting in early February Budget: Not really fixed, but on par with with I have down. System Usage: 1) 3D Modeling (Solidworks); MATLAB; Gaming 2) Misc...
  22. shoob0x

    How much better of a CPU is this?

    The best CPU my motherboard can support is an AMD Phenom II 945 95w, how good is that compared to a Phenom X4 9550? Is it worth a $100 upgrade?
  23. A

    Cant enter bios gigabyte 990fxa-ud3

    I have had my pc for a while now and when i try enter the bios i get a black screen and i have to restart my pc, any ideas? specs: MB: 990fxa-ud3 cpu: amd fx8350 gc: saphire vapour x 7970 ram: corsair vengeance 16gb cooler: h100i
  24. dudeguzman

    One bridge or two for Crossfire Setup?

    I just got two cards, hd6970's. Do I need to put one or two bridges? I see some videos on youtube showing one, others showing two. What's the right answer?
  25. G

    Encrypted Folders and Upgrading to XP

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) I just upgraded a machine to XP from 2K, and found that the encrypted folders (EFS) on the NTFS data disk are no longer accessable. The permissions on the folders are still set correctly, but I am unable to access...
  26. G

    [TOME] Major Macro Problem

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.angband (More info?) on Fedora Core 3, I'm using the 2.3.1 source, compiled with makefile.std, unedited. I'm running tome with the command src/tome from the basedir (no make install). everything works like a dream, and I'm quickly hooked. after a bit, I...
  27. G

    Bad Part from TI and Avnet: 74LS368AN

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,sci.electronics.repair (More info?) SN74LS368AN. Date code 43AD7HM In a Pac board at 8B, gives Matrix-like green lines and weird static on screen. Putting the old part in made it go away. New socket. Put these in loosely, pushed them in...
  28. B

    Two routers on one phone line

    how to use two routers on one phone line 5 miles apart?the phone co put an off premisise extention in two of my houses miles apart they said i could use the dsl at both location but would have to take my router back and forth can antbody tell me how to set up two routers on the same phone line...
  29. G

    Espresso shudder... or something else?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?) I've noticed a few of my sims, after they've had a cup of coffee or espresso, sort of shaking for the next game hour or so as they go around to do stuff. Anybody else see anything similar? I can't decide if it's a cute animation for the...
  30. G

    eq2 traitory to freeport: do they let you finish old quests?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?) I've been given a quest by a scribe zizwold in east freeport just as i was playing with leaving. I'm not going to be able to do it until after, and i was wondering if i should delete the quest, if it would delete automatically, or if i...
  31. U

    internet game play

    Archived from groups: alt.games.mame (More info?) Is their a website or application that can allow for live game play. The game being Street Fighter or any rom that can support multiple players? Lex
  32. D

    Computer Parts for Sale

    I have a load of computer parts for sale, will sell individually or as a whole, reply with/for reasonable prices... 1200A Raid Controller Network card Radeon 7000 Graphics Card 845E Max-L Motherboard ATX Switching Power supply, 550U LITE-ON CD ROM Drive LG CD Rom Drive Sony CD-R/RW Drive, Model...
  33. D

    Will this PSU Be enough?

    I plan on overclocking possibly to 4.2Ghz. http://gyazo.com/1885a0835fc239fe0e8a649783e839a3 The gigabyte radeon says it needs atleast 500 so watts so taking that into consideration, my other parts will have to be powered also, but will it be enough for overclocking to 4.2 and running all the...
  34. G

    HELP: Space Encounters cabient trying to fix/learn

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?) If this is the wrong board to ask for help, please inform me of the correct forum to post to ......... I picked up a free Space Encounters cabinet which I would like to fix in an effort to learn how to "fix a machine". Are there any...
  35. M

    is a router needed with comcast's newest modem? I have a 24 port switch and I am getting constant on line/off line on my compu

    I have the latest comcast modem. Is this a router as well? I suspect my router may be going bad and perhaps I don't need it. I get constant notifications that I am on line and then off line. I have checked my co-ax connections and replaced the splitter. I have power cycled the 24 port switch and...
  36. G

    is this a good trackball?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.mame (More info?) Hi, I will built my mame arcade pretty soon. I have the optipac board. Is this a good trackball? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6162612006&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT or someone here have one for sell? thanks...
  37. M

    Best ram for Dell XPS 420

    Hi, I was wondering if someone can advise me on the best ram to purchase. I have just recently bought the Dell XPS 420 as there was a special promotion. The current system specs are: Intel® Core 2 Quad-Core Processor Q6600 (2.40GHz, 8MB, 1066MHz) 3072MB 667MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM...
  38. G

    How should I buy Windows 7

    I want to buy a copy of Windows 7 Pro. I don't have a copy of XP or Vista so that I can get the upgrade version legitimately. I want to build a PC soon but funds are tight for that right now, it would have to be a bare bones that I could upgrade as time goes on. I'd like to figure out which...
  39. G

    Ping Bongo: Mon 3/14/2005

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?) Hey there Bongo Dude! If you should see this. Kasmir is tied up this week. I don't know how much he will be getting onto the realms before next weekend. I don't have a char to party up with your werewolf. I have some options this week. I...
  40. G

    Bad Pool Caller error

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Trying to start Windows XP, I get the Blue Screen error that says "Bad Pool Caller." It says STOP: 0x000000C2 (0x00000060, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) I have SP 2, and have for a long time before this started...