Joystick

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Joystick.
  1. M

    I5 2500K

    Hey guys Got an i5 2500k with a Asus P8P67 EVO mb, want to overclock it with Crysis 3 coming out soon. Any idea which cooler is the best performance/value for money? Thanks
  2. G

    Crysis,MGS4,Assassins Creed,COD4

    Ok, so I know there are hundreds of debates about this and everyone and their mom has an opinion but honestly which game overall is the most graphically demanding? Crysis, MGS4, Assassins Creed, or COD4? And what about the upcoming Farcry 2 or Killzone 2?
  3. robthatguyx

    2500k bsod 0124 after a long time stable?

    I overclocked my cpu quite a while ago it passed prime 95 stress testing cores never went above 65c package never over 70 its a 2500k no need to go into full specs. i have my multiplier on 45 speed step spectrum disabled so my bus speed is 100mhz i have my vdroop set on level 3 (for asrock...
  4. G

    Early spells?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?) Which official character classes (i.e. from WotC) get certain spells at an earlier-than-standard level? For instance, does the Healer core class from the Miniatures Handbook get any "early" spells? Whether she does or not, are there any...
  5. J

    Cant change title bars

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Running XP SP2 with an ATI Radeon 7000 vid card. After the installation I wanted to change the size of the title bars and windows text and found that I couldn't do this, the system would act like it was changing...
  6. G

    WD usb2 external harddrive file size limitation?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I am using a 250GB WD external harddrive that is formated NTFS. I have been able to copy over a 100GB of files to it with no problem. But if I try to write a single 25GB ntbackup file to it, it will get about 5-6GB into...
  7. G

    Removing "stolen" tags?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?) I think I screwed up when doing the early Mage's Guild quest where Ajira wants you to plant a fake soul gem in Galbedir's desk. I put the gem in there, and then I saw the nice collection of soul gems, just sitting there on the desk, with...
  8. X

    Strange WoW FPS Problem. PLEASE HELP!

    I recently just built a new computer for my birthday and am having some problems with FPS in WoW. I have... -8800gts g92 (newer version highly overclocked) -Intel q6600 quad core -680i lt sli motherboard -500gb western digital hard drive -4 gig of corsair 800mhz ram -750w coolermaster sli psu...
  9. G

    Windows XP SP2 and iExplore.exe

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) After I install XP SP2, Domain users can not execute iexplore.exe, even though they are a member of local power users. If a user click Explore icon, he gets an error message that indicates he does not have a right...
  10. B

    Cheap PC part stores

    Not PCpartpicker.com, Not newegg.com, Not NCIX, No stores on pcpartpicker. Are there ANY other stores that are cheaper?
  11. G

    Help, my xbox wont eject games!

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?) Can someone please help me. My xbox wont eject the games when I hit the button. They do eventually come out but after about 3472738952 times after you press eject. It hasnt been modded or chipped or anything. Any ideas? thanks
  12. S

    CPU choice Help

    Hi guys, I haven't kept up to date with the PC development for quite some time - actually since I bought my last PC that has served me well for the past 6 years. It was a P4 2.4 Northwood with AsusP5P800 mobo but finally the mobo gave up and some of the capacitors went dead so I need to buy me...
  13. zonetrooper90

    ITX gaming build

    Hey guys I plan to build a ITX gaming PC, but since I have not built a PC since 2008, I am a little rusty... So I would like to know if you can see any compatibility issues with the components I'm going to use... Chassis: BitFenix Prodigy CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2 x...
  14. G

    Windows Game Problem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.games (More info?) I somehow lost my freecell, hearts, minesweeper, etc. games. I searched the computer. I know there is nothing else I can do to get them back on microsoft.com but I do not want to load the Home Edition CD...it states do not...
  15. haider95

    Just put together this extremely cheap pc

    Hey guys so today i finally modified the 250 watts psu i was going to use in my dx 2300 mini tower and gave it a six pin connector for the 9600GSO and surprisingly enough. I just averages 38FPS on Resident evil 5 benchmark at 1280x1024 and settings on high except AA. Modern warfare 2 runs a bit...
  16. N

    Beep

    Okay, so I have been building my new computer all weekend and this is getting annoying. Every time I turn on my computer it beeps once and a red light turns on also. Please help I don't want to send everything back to newegg.
  17. D

    Idlist error

    Hello, my computer cannot find existing file named idlist
  18. C

    Will my PSU power an 8800gt+?

    Hi guys, I have been having a bit of trouble with researching amps and rails in regards to powering graphics cards. Everybody seems to have 1 or 2 rails so I can't find an answer regarding my PSU. So my question is: Can an Antec True Power New TP3-550 watts with these specs: +5V +3.3V...
  19. G

    Suggest- is music power = rms power

    Hello, i have a 12" subwoofer.it is written that it has a maximum music power of 550W. i want to know what is its RMS power and how strong amp to run it properly.
  20. camarillo2006

    Good cpu cooler for lga 775 socket

    looking to hear from the masses on a good cooler to buy for lga 775 socket i have a intel pentim dual core =codename conroe= steppingd=revision m0@2.20ghz
  21. M

    Incorrect Core Speed with SpeedStep Disabled

    While I'm aware of this sticky thread: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/247006-28-running-full-speed-wrong-multiplier, I could not find an answer in it to this problem. My Asus motherboard's BIOS (Phoenix Award) has a setting called "Enhanced Intel Speedstep Tech" and by default, it's...
  22. G

    Steering Wheel for Xbox

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?) Need your advice. I'm looking to get a steering wheel for my xbox but am having problems deciding between these 2. 1) Intec Wireless Racing Wheel 2) Mad Catz MC2 After reading a few reviews I found that one of these 2 is probably best...
  23. P

    Asus Sabertooth z77 / SSD problem

    Hi guys, I just build a new computer and I am having issues. Any help will be greatly appreciate. 1. When booting up. My Crucial SSD (with win 7 64 bit installed would not be recognized). So I have to go into the BIOS system. Under easy mode, the SSD can't not be recognized, but in the...
  24. V

    Which is faster--Core 2 Duo T5750 or Turion X2 RM-72?

    Hi, Is Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 (2.0GHz, 2MB L2-cache, 667 MHz FSB) faster or is Turion X2 RM-72 (2.1 GHz, 1MB L2-cache, 3600MHz FSB) for laptops? Mainly, I am concerned about video editing/encoding and gaming. Both laptops are 64-bit Windows Vista. Thanks. PS: Sorry if this is a noob question.
  25. bpnbm

    Internal Card Reader

    Don't know if anyone else got this but a IMC 52 in 1 internal card reader came with a corsair PSU that I got from newegg. It only has a 10 pin usb plug coming out of the back. It has a pwr light but have not seen it come on. Plugged it into my Asus M4a79 dlx mobo and got no response but it...
  26. Q

    How can I control cpu fan speed?

    I just upgraded motherboards today and I am wondering how I can control fan speed. I had an Aus M2A-VM board that allowed me to control my fan speed (800rpm or 1800rpm) with asus probe II. I bought a 790fx board from DFI and they dont have such program like Pc Probe II. Any idea? I downloaded...
  27. T

    SSD with HDD new build

    I just finished building a new HTPC (specs below) and I am now researching how to set it up to propely utilize a SSD and HDD together. This is the first time I have ever tried this and I am very new to computer building and software. I see there are many, many articles on how to do this and I am...
  28. C

    Replace Celeron D 360 w/ Pentium D 820 dual core?

    I have a Pentium D 820 (dual core) processor I pulled from another CPU, and I was wondering if I could improve my other computer by installing it in place of the Celeron D 360 processor. Would it do damage to try it? Thank You
  29. L

    HD not recognized after attemt to format

    Hello, I started formatting my HD from within Xp. Since nothing was happening for some time I canceled it. Now I cannot access the drive. It does not show in BIOS although the test diagnostic for the HD runs on it and finishes successfully. What to do, please? Thank you.
  30. Z

    Cd rom missing

    Hello, cd rom of my computer is missing what should i do
  31. G

    Suggestions please for a Webpage on Half life 2 school pro..

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?) Well i've beat the half life 2 game in normal mode not hard yet since it got really hard but all this playing has gotten me into a frenzy as to what to do for my school work and it has occured to me to do a webpage (the homework)...
  32. G

    DECK - Smell the Glove!

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?) The Black Hand lead by Marthe Dizier. The idea is to drain blood off opposing vampires via Dominion and Marijava Thvggee(s). Use Crocodile's Tongve for svpport and Spying Mission for withering my prey's pool away. Revnion Kamvt...
  33. G

    FS: AMD x3 athlon 2 450 3.2 ghz with biostar mb

    AMD x3 athlon 2 450 3.2 ghz with biostar mb a880G+. Asking $80 shipped to USA only. Paypal accepted. PM me please, also, offers welcome. Can split them up too. $40 each. They are each about 7 months old. The 450 is not unlockable.
  34. stalgrim

    Is a 7970 really woth it?

    Hello, I'm picking between an ASUS 7970, 7950 and an 670, the prices are: 7970: £320, 670: £277 and 7950: £260. I'm wondering if the performance differences between these 3 cards justifies the cost. My specs are: 3570 i5, 750W Thermaltake PSU and a B75M mobo wit 16 GB ram. I intend to play...
  35. U

    Dell Latitude Cpi

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) How do you get internet connection on this computer?
  36. R

    AMD and nVidia card on the same computer

    Hello, I want to upgrade my computer with a new graphics card. Currently have 2 Radeon 6870s and I want to replace one of them with an Nvidia card. Can I use the Nvidia card for my primary monitor and the Radeon for my secondary monitor.
  37. G

    The wrong winner is declared!

    Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?) Ever notice that in Capture the Flag games you still lose even tho you captured more flags! Why? because it still relies on total kills. What's the point in CTF'ing if you still lose! What a dumb bug, eh? -- jimigun
  38. G

    Black Widow CPO differences?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) Hi all. I recently picked up a bare Black Widow control panel (well, no sticks, and no buttons, but the wiring was intact). Anyhow, the overlay at the time of purchase had several globs of what looked like paint on it so I...
  39. S

    Vanguard SoH

    What are everyones thoughts on the up and coming Vanguard: Saga of Heros MMORPG? There is as much buzz about this game in the MMO market as EQ2 and WoW. With the co-creator of EQ leading the development I have to think this game has potential. The staff working for Vanguard is a virtual who's...
  40. L

    Auto Game Saves not wokring on Server since 1.65

    Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?) Has anyone else noticed that the Automatic game save function on the server does not work? ( My last game save date was just before I applied the V1.65 updates to my server) And if you did notice this, and fixed it, please share...