Windows 98SE

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Windows 98SE.
  1. I

    I lost my c drive where did it go?

    lost my c:drive. how can i recover it
  2. G

    Default printer changes

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) Using windows XP Pro on small office network. Set default printer to a Tektronix Phaser network printer and it changes to my HP deskjet 5150 every time I re-boot my system.
  3. G

    Converting 24fps to NTSC DV...

    Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,comp.sys.mac.hardware.video (More info?) I have computer generated animation frames output at 24 fps. I want to convert the frames to miniDV format, so I need to 1) resize them 2) change the aspect ratio (square pixels of original images -> rectangular...
  4. S

    Dell Dimension 8400 Raid1

    My computer is a dell dimension 8400 with Raid1 configuration. I lost my power supply and after installing a new one my computer booted but my raid1 configuration was reporting "degraded" and my second hard drive was shown as "non-raid". After trying to reset the raid setup I have completly...
  5. D

    HP Pavillion dv6500 webcam driver

    Hello,
  6. S

    Sony vaio VGN-CR35G webcam driver for windows 7

    i have sony vaio VGN-CR35G and i have installed windows 7 on it but now i m not able to use my webcam. Please help.
  7. T

    Gaming Build under $1000

    My old machine has finally kicked the bucket and I've decided to build a new one for the first time. I've browsed through the advice you guys have given others and think I have a pretty good build picked out, but want to make sure. I plan on using the machine primarily for gaming (Borderlands...
  8. M

    Free vaio laptop drivers

    Hello,
  9. G

    Cannot keep puter error free

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) Can someone explain the following error codes I am not sure of the order as i wrote then on sticky notes 6 of...
  10. LocoMonoco

    Garrys Mod

    Ok so i downloaded a map with Physprops and there are purple checkers and error signs everywhere, do i need to download something for it to work or do i need a different source game? GMOD SPECS Gmod 11 Team Fortress 2 Dystopia Zombie Panic Source Age of Chivarly
  11. G

    Joystick/DirectX problem

    I'm currently experiencing a huge joystick problem with Win 98SE. I used to have a steering wheel plugged into my soundcard gameport and it worked properly. I wanted to use my Microsoft Sidewinder joystick with a new game, but I noticed after I installed the software for it that the joystick...
  12. G

    Rotheran Tomb

    Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?) Where is it? I wandered all over between Gnisis, Maar Gan, and Ald'ruhn. I've found other tombs and caves. I've killed many beasties and some characters, but no Rotheran Tomb. Ellen:)
  13. P

    Acer aspire 5734z-4836webcam drivers

    Hello, yes
  14. G

    Setting Default Video Program

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) I have ArcSoft ShowBiz as my default video recorder/player but want to switch to Windows Movie Maker as my default application. How do I make the change? Thanks.
  15. G

    Trouble posting

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) Did this work?
  16. M

    Need help deciding on MOBO "AMD board"

    hey guys im building a second cheaper desktop with using the new 1100t proccesor but not sure about a MOBO i need it to be able to use 4 GPU's probally 5770 or maybe 1 or 2 6970's depending on budget after mobo, ram, cpu are purchased, im not sure if amd does triple channel but if possible dual...
  17. B

    device driver crashes

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?) I have Windows XP Pro and I wanted to know if this operating system has problems working with other peripherals. For example, I have a working Lexmark Z65p printer that wouldn't work with Windows XP without...
  18. G

    Cant burn dvd afterclean install of windows 7

    Hello, I have clean installed windows 7 and can no longer burn dvd,tells me drivers are up to date but does not recognise disc when inserted into drive
  19. fxv300

    HD Audio

    Hi, I have a issue with W7 and Audio drivers. I have an ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX which has the realtek HD chip. The Audio drivers work fine when set to 5.1 using the generic W7 drivers and I can test all speakers, I also use SPDIF and that also works fine. When I install the Realtek Software...
  20. A

    2 or 3 fan radiator

    I've got a question here about whether to use a 2x or 3x120 radiator. I have a black ice extreme rad 2 slotter and am wondering if I should upgrade to a 3 slot rad of some sort. (well, not installed yet, but in the process of some pretty intense case mods before I put the WC stuff in. It will...