nikos123211

Commendable
Jun 12, 2017
Hello. I have a crappy display (actually a tv) as my pc monitor. I had some issues with overscaling but i found a way to fiz that by going to nvidia's control panel>adjust desktop size and position and resizing the resolution from 1920x1080 to 1804x1014 (there's no an option to fix the overscan from the tv's settings). Every game worked great. Today o decided to play with nvidia settings (btw not recommended) and i create a new resolution from nvidia control panel>change resolution>customize...>create custom resolution and i ended up fixing the overscan by changing the Hz from 60 to 65, my monitor shows that the HDMI 1 output is 65 hz. So i decided to launch a game for example League of Legends. On fullscreen the game was outputting 60 hz instead of 65 bringing back the overscan. However this did not happened with every game like osu! Is there anything that i can do to play games in 65 hz?

Edit: On Rainbow Six Siege's display settings the refresh rate detects 65 hz and works well. I had to change it manually btw.

Thanks