Moth254KF

Prominent
Sep 24, 2020
Hi, this is a odd question to ask, because the motherboard has PCIE 3.0, but... A graphics card will fit and conected correctly in this motherboard?
Because the place where is the ram is so close to the PICE so I don't know for sue it will fit correclty (asking because I am upgrading my old pc)

Solution
It will fit.
It cant be made and put on the shelves without it being compatible with a pcie slot.
Dont worry about ram interference,i was the same 'problem'.
Just make sure u dont press the ram 'levers' (i dont know the proper term) when putting the GPU in the slot,i used to do that then wonder why my gpu isnt going in.
U got a psu for it?
It will fit.
It cant be made and put on the shelves without it being compatible with a pcie slot.
Just make sure u dont press the ram 'levers' (i dont know the proper term) when putting the GPU in the slot,i used to do that then wonder why my gpu isnt going in.
U got a psu for it?

Solution

Moth254KF

Prominent
Sep 24, 2020
It will fit.
U got a psu for it?
Yes, I got a ThermalTake Lite 550w. So the ram clips aren't going to be a problem for the gpu size?

Reactions: Dj0gany

Moth254KF

Prominent
Sep 24, 2020
Ouch. You "sort of" have a PSU. It's a low-quality PSU of ancient design; a mediocre-at-best group-regulated PSU with cutrate parts is not something to pair with any GPU that requires supplementary power and cost significant amounts of money.
Ok, but the gpu will fit in that motherboard? because the ram clips look to close to the pcie express

DSzymborski

Titan
Are you worried for the interference between the GPU and the heatsink,or are you worried about the cooling of the heatsink.
Im sure nobody in their right mind would make a motherboard that has interference on its essential parts.

I've seen a lot of motherboards designed by people not in their right mind!

I came across a compaq once that had a PCIE slot, but a giant heatsink that precluded almost every GPU.

TRENDING THREADS