PolarBear27

Honorable
Aug 3, 2014
Hello,

Sorry if this is a very stupid question but I am relatively new to this whole thing. I was looking at getting a new PC and had decided on getting a RTX 2070 super. I was looking around and the price on different websites was round about the same price at £520. However, after doing some research I saw that on Nvidias website they are selling it for £489 but it also comes with Call of Duty Modern Warfare. They look different but is there any power difference between the two?

Thank you.

Solution
The guts of all GTX2070 super cards come from the same place, namely nvidia.

The parts get binned by the makers like asus, evga... and the better chip will be used in factory overclocked models that can sell for more.
Some try to add value by adding RGB "bling" or fancy coolers.
By and large you get fair value from factory overclocked models. Excepting perhaps the top performing versions.

Ultimately, consider all GTX2070 super cards as somewhat equal in capability and buy the cheapest. The direct order from nvidia seems to be the best. Any cooler will be appropriate to that model.

PolarBear27

Honorable
Aug 3, 2014
The guts of all GTX2070 super cards come from the same place, namely nvidia.

The parts get binned by the makers like asus, evga... and the better chip will be used in factory overclocked models that can sell for more.
Some try to add value by adding RGB "bling" or fancy coolers.
By and large you get fair value from factory overclocked models. Excepting perhaps the top performing versions.

Ultimately, consider all GTX2070 super cards as somewhat equal in capability and buy the cheapest. The direct order from nvidia seems to be the best. Any cooler will be appropriate to that model.

Solution