Jan 20, 2019
Hello everyone,
I want to share my problem and listen to your ideas. I purchased a new monitor and noticed a problem with the backlight, after long disputes with the seller, he sent monitor to the official AOC service in my country. In conclusion, it is stated that no defects were found ...
I am trying to find a utility or some sane way to move the screen on the desktop to the right. In the decision from Nvidia, I can resize evenly on both sides to 1900x1080, but the option does not suit me very much, I would like to move or change only one part of the left part. An alternative option may be some kind of program that has a black stripe on top of all windows.
https://prnt.sc/n0v8sr

Contact AOC directly and explain your problem including it already having been sent to RMA. This product simply is not working as advertised, be sure to add pictures. I'd advise to take a couple more pictures, maybe some more well lit, some in a dark room. I'm hoping they can help out..

Jan 20, 2019
Contact AOC directly and explain your problem including it already having been sent to RMA. This product simply is not working as advertised, be sure to add pictures. I'd advise to take a couple more pictures, maybe some more well lit, some in a dark room. I'm hoping they can help out..
Thanks for the advice, I did just that, but while I waiting for an answer I want to find a suitable option for myself in case of failure. Do you know some universal program to move screen? I find absolutely not what I need :(