Feb 22, 2022
So my gaming PC, that I built in 2021, died on my last month when I received BSOD while playing gaming(Tomb Raider, during a cutscene).
The BSOD put all my fans on high and wasn't restarting, so I force shutdown it.
I tried to turn it on, it would turn on but no display, my GPU had red lights and fan on high speed.
Removed GPU and still no display.

I first thought it was hot, so it did that but fast-forward to now, I have basically replaced all components, motherboard, PSU, RAM(got a stick from a friend), CPU, Cables and even cooler and still no display, not even into BIOS.

I recently put an internal speaker on the motherboard and it gives me this 1 long beep(seems like two but doesn't break) and 2 short ones, happens once after turning the PC on.

I changed the RAM in the slots, even the one my friend gave me, still no display and the beep continues, except one of my RAM, which doesn't cause the beep in one of the slots, but that still has no display.

I'm basically lost in terms of what next to do.

Can anyone suggest something else that could help, been without a PC for nearly two month now? 😢

Specs:
Motherboard: Gigabyte Aurous B550i Pro AX
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
PSU: Coolermaster v850 SFX Gold
RAM: T-Force Delta 16x2 3600
GPU: EVGA RTX3080
Nvme: Kingston A2000 1 TB and Western Digital Blue SN550 1 TB

Thankshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1IQq7SvuToZ_a_sV8V-puVtljNl_00OZ_/view?usp=drivesdk

Solution
I recently put an internal speaker on the motherboard and it gives me this 1 long beep(seems like two but doesn't break) and 2 short ones, happens once after turning the PC on.
You mentioned you installed an internal speaker. 1 long beep & 2 short beeps on a gigabyte mobo indicates a GPU error. You'll probably need a new GPU, unless you can get it replaced under warranty or repaired somewhere.

Was it a used GPU, and did you overclock it at all? seems kinda weird for it to die like that.
Feb 22, 2022
Maybe you friend can test your gpu in his system if he has a good enough psu or you can test with his? From what i see is this about the only thing you didn't replace.
He unfortunately doesn't have a GPU, but I'm trying to turn on the PC without a GPU, and I still get no display. I mean shouldn't I at least get into to BIOS or something?

Fect123

Prominent
Feb 17, 2021
You mentioned you installed an internal speaker. 1 long beep & 2 short beeps on a gigabyte mobo indicates a GPU error. You'll probably need a new GPU, unless you can get it replaced under warranty or repaired somewhere.

Was it a used GPU, and did you overclock it at all? seems kinda weird for it to die like that.

Solution