Status
Not open for further replies.

bundalomihailo

Prominent
Jan 17, 2019
Hi, i really like to play new games and discover them. Everty time between each one of them is the long process of downloading it with my 700-800 Kb/s download speed. Thats the highest speed that it will get but however i live with 3 more people in the house that connect to the WiFi and slow it down. Im ok with that but they slow it down soooo much that the speed is 1-2 Kb/s. My question is how can i change the download priority over to my pc? And why can't i play online games when its downloading(i get high ping) while my friend can do it with just a little better internet?
PS - i usually play cracked games and download them with BitTorrent.

USAFRet

Titan
Hi, i really like to play new games and discover them. Everty time between each one of them is the long process of downloading it with my 700-800 Kb/s download speed. Thats the highest speed that it will get but however i live with 3 more people in the house that connect to the WiFi and slow it down. Im ok with that but they slow it down soooo much that the speed is 1-2 Kb/s. My question is how can i change the download priority over to my pc? And why can't i play online games when its downloading(i get high ping) while my friend can do it with just a little better internet?
PS - i usually play cracked games and download them with BitTorrent.

1. Shared download speed is highly variable.
  2. Why should your use get priorit y over others?
  3. Bittorrent is even more highly variable
  4. Cracked games is an absolute non-starter here. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS