May 15, 2019
AMD Ryzen 3 2200g
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000hz Ram 2x8GB
WD Black SN750 M.2 250GB
HyperX Fury 120GB SSD
Gigabyte B450M DS3H
Gigabyte WB1733D-I
Corsair CX450M

Currently have this setup but looking to add a GTX Titan Black, however the power limits would be borderline, just slightly over what the power calculators say I need, although Nvidia say you should have 600W minimum. Would it be okay with the CX450M I currently have for now and upgrade in the future when I wish to change the cpu? I can’t afford to get another power supply so as long as it’s not going to damage my pc I’d do it. Plus I don’t game, just autocad and 4k and don’t intend to overclock. Thanks

The titan black needs a more powerful psu. If you use the titan, the psu could fail and kill your new gpu. Don't do it.

Also, if you're on a budget, don't buy a used Titan Black. They end up costing more than their similar performing competitors because of their name.

For example, the titan black is like $150 used on eBay.
You could buy a similar performing AMD RX570 4gb for $120 new. You would save money and not need to upgrade your psu.

AMD Ryzen 3 2200g
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000hz Ram 2x8GB
WD Black SN750 M.2 250GB
HyperX Fury 120GB SSD
Gigabyte B450M DS3H
Gigabyte WB1733D-I
Corsair CX450M

Currently have this setup but looking to add a GTX Titan Black, however the power limits would be borderline, just slightly over what the power calculators say I need, although Nvidia say you should have 600W minimum. Would it be okay with the CX450M I currently have for now and upgrade in the future when I wish to change the cpu? I can’t afford to get another power supply so as long as it’s not going to damage my pc I’d do it. Plus I don’t game, just autocad and 4k and don’t intend to overclock. Thanks

No way, don't even try it.

It's not powerful enough and not the right type of PSU for that card.

You need a high quality PSU, not a budget model.