Dec 13, 2018
GPU: ASROCK RX6750XT
MOBO: B450 TOMAHAWK MAX
PROCESSOR: R7 2700X
MONITOR: OLD 1366×768 SAMSUNG

During a gameplay screen went green tinted. Closed the game, the dextop was green tinted too.
Tried to record the screen with amd adrenaline and the colors were fine but it was pretty dim (attached below). Uninstalled GPU drivers using DDU but no luck.

GPU is 10 months old. I'm using a VGA to HDMI converter as my gpu got no VGA port. Removed the VGA from monitor and in the "no signal" prompt there were no green tint.

Installed OLD 1650 super GPU and green tint is still present even at the windows loading screen at the bios like before.

The VGA cable i bought back in January was really costly and High quality, but the Converter HUB was cheap but working flawlessly.

What could be the problem? Plus, would there be any noticeable performance drop while gaming because of the VGA to HDMI converter?

Screen Record
Screen Record

Lutfij

Titan
This might be your problem, a panel going out would exhibit this anomaly.

Installed OLD 1650 super GPU and green tint is still present even at the windows loading screen at the bios like before.
Perhaps you can clarify what you see by using your phone to record the green tint you speak of.

Plus, would there be any noticeable performance drop while gaming because of the VGA to HDMI converter?
With all due respect, you're wasting the potential for your GPU by taxing it with an 720p monitor. You should be looking at 1080p high refresh rate gaming.

Reactions: tridibeshdashingggg
Dec 13, 2018
This might be your problem, a panel going out would exhibit this anomaly.

Perhaps you can clarify what you see by using your phone to record the green tint you speak of.

Plus, would there be any noticeable performance drop while gaming because of the VGA to HDMI converter?
With all due respect, you're wasting the potential for your GPU by taxing it with an 720p monitor. You should be looking at 1080p high refresh rate gaming.
Here I don't know if it's clear or not
https://mega.nz/file/z3Z2DbAa#HeOz8MN1CBhAUY8VrusCFIN1kzJf3w1QFqD7hkeBsyI

Dec 13, 2018
I suspect you've lost the Red channel in your VGA adapter, cables or monitor connector. That the monitor can display full color without a signal is a good indicator that it is somewhere down the line.

I agree, even a cheap 1080p 75hz panel would be better.
Did you check the screen record that i provided? Isn't it a bit dim? Could this be because of monitor or cables? I have tested with another gpu and problem persists so I think it's not the graphic card right?....or is it

TRENDING THREADS