kars.jr

Commendable
Oct 2, 2018
I have a question I have a problem with The game called modern warfare warzone I get 100% Cpu And it stutters freeze and even crashes It's very annoying to play.
I've just realized games are played a few months ago have been dipping down a lot for example 144 to 90 frames.
Why it's 144 I usually cap games.
I had the same issue with the game called Fortnite I still played it through with the lowest settings and sometimes even bumping the resolution down the playability.

At first, I thought it my cooler I changed but nothing much change or actually Battlefield 1 was playable but Fortnite was still the same issue.
I can't even overclock the CPU with this motherboard.
I don't know the real issue if my CPU or my ram or my GPU or even motherboard. I don't really know.
It would nice if someone really tells me what I should or update or do something to improve my performance back.
And yes I have cleaned my pc not water or anything just some air blower or whatever is called.

For what my spec looks like
Specs
●CPU : Intel I5 6600K not OC
●GPU : Gigabyte GTX 1070 (8GB) (The brand) Manli GTX 1070 Ultimate
●RAM : Crucial 8GB Single DDR4 2134 16,0GB Dual-Channel (2x8gb)
●MOTHERBOARD : ASRock H110M-HDV
●HDD : 1863GB OOS2000G (SATA) 2TB
●Monitor: DELL (144Hz, 2440 x 1440)
●Power Supply: SL 700 plus power supply
●CPU Cooler: Cooler master hyper 212 Evo
●OS: Windows 10

I hade this PC for almost over 3 years

I was wondering if is something wrong with my build.

Reactions: Gaming7Ray
Jun 13, 2020
I have a question I have a problem with The game called modern warfare warzone I get 100% Cpu And it stutters freeze and even crashes It's very annoying to play.
I've just realized games are played a few months ago have been dipping down a lot for example 144 to 90 frames.
Why it's 144 I usually cap games.
I had the same issue with the game called Fortnite I still played it through with the lowest settings and sometimes even bumping the resolution down the playability.

At first, I thought it my cooler I changed but nothing much change or actually Battlefield 1 was playable but Fortnite was still the same issue.
I can't even overclock the CPU with this motherboard.
I don't know the real issue if my CPU or my ram or my GPU or even motherboard. I don't really know.
It would nice if someone really tells me what I should or update or do something to improve my performance back.
And yes I have cleaned my pc not water or anything just some air blower or whatever is called.

For what my spec looks like
Specs
●CPU : Intel I5 6600K not OC
●GPU : Gigabyte GTX 1070 (8GB) (The brand) Manli GTX 1070 Ultimate
●RAM : Crucial 8GB Single DDR4 2134 16,0GB Dual-Channel (2x8gb)
●MOTHERBOARD : ASRock H110M-HDV
●HDD : 1863GB OOS2000G (SATA) 2TB
●Monitor: DELL (144Hz, 2440 x 1440)
●Power Supply: SL 700 plus power supply
●CPU Cooler: Cooler master hyper 212 Evo
●OS: Windows 10

I hade this PC for almost over 3 years

I was wondering if is something wrong with my build.
your build is perfect....
The problem is in game..because this game uses 100% cpu on 4 core cpus....and warzone also make process priority very high.
ONLY solution to game is :- Open game and exit battle.net app.....when game opens and you reach on main dashboard...open task manager ...go to details tab and find warzone or cod process and right click and change priority to normal....then it will work..,,,,cpu usage will go down to 85-95%

kars.jr

Commendable
Oct 2, 2018
The problem is in game..because this game uses 100% cpu on 4 core cpus....and warzone also make process priority very high.
ONLY solution to game is :- Open game and exit battle.net app.....when game opens and you reach on main dashboard...open task manager ...go to details tab and find warzone or cod process and right click and change priority to normal....then it will work..,,,,cpu usage will go down to 85-95%
I already try that. It the same it still crashes/freezes no difference. I even download a program called Process Lasso and tried that nothing has seemed to work. The only I can warzone is if a bump down the rendering scale. It fixed the issue of crashes but I still do get freezes and the biggest is I can't see very good so sometimes it hard to if you see an enemy or not. It isn't fun gameplay. I'm saying it is impossible to play but isn't the most joyful.

Jun 13, 2020
I have 4th gen i5 4460 @3.2 Ghz, which is known for office use but...still it works flawless in gaming.....
you have 6th gen cpu..then ........:-
1 Check your cpu temps...high cpu temps also cause freezes/slutter.....
2 windows 10 version........and how old installation
3 For gaming use SSD ......HDD are slower ....[i also suffered when installed on hdd]

gtarayan

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2011
That "SL 700 plus" power supply you mention - is it made by Inter-Tech? I seriously doubt it puts out anywhere near 700 watts. Do you have a friend with a quality power supply who can lend it to you for testing?

kars.jr

Commendable
Oct 2, 2018
I have 4th gen i5 4460 @3.2 Ghz, which is known for office use but...still it works flawless in gaming.....
you have 6th gen cpu..then ........:-
1 Check your cpu temps...high cpu temps also cause freezes/slutter.....
2 windows 10 version........and how old installation
3 For gaming use SSD ......HDD are slower ....[i also suffered when installed on hdd]
My temps are about 35 without any games while playing games average 45 at highest I have seen it goes to 50 but nothing crazy
Windows 10 version is 1809
I don't about SDD I just heard it makes loading and when you start up windows make faster. I haven't heard or seen that gives more Frame or a thing like game-breaking

kars.jr

Commendable
Oct 2, 2018
That "SL 700 plus" power supply you mention - is it made by Inter-Tech? I seriously doubt it puts out anywhere near 700 watts. Do you have a friend with a quality power supply who can lend it to you for testing?
You may be right I checked this site called outervision. It says I need at least 750 W.

Ziferous

Reputable
Feb 18, 2017
You may be right I checked this site called outervision. It says I need at least 750 W.
750 watts? That seems a bit profuse. Most entry-level VR gaming PCs (~1500 USD) don't require that much power. The gradual decline in performance could possibly be due to, don't mark my words, the power supply. Have you made sure all of the drivers and updates have been installed? Sometimes NVidia and AMD release new drivers for their GPUs and your system doesn't automatically download them. Not downloading new drivers can cause many problems, so I suggest you check out this page to download an automatic driver downloader or to manually check if your GPU has new drivers to install.

kars.jr

Commendable
Oct 2, 2018
750 watts? That seems a bit profuse. Most entry-level VR gaming PCs (~1500 USD) don't require that much power. The gradual decline in performance could possibly be due to, don't mark my words, the power supply. Have you made sure all of the drivers and updates have been installed? Sometimes NVidia and AMD release new drivers for their GPUs and your system doesn't automatically download them. Not downloading new drivers can cause many problems, so I suggest you check out this page to download an automatic driver downloader or to manually check if your GPU has new drivers to install.
I have the latest Nvidia driver made no difference.