[SOLVED] Looking for a Gaming Mouse that has Bluetooth, 2.4Ghz Capability, and can preferably be charged ?

rcrlmpgs

Honorable
Aug 10, 2015
Looking for a Gaming Mouse that has Bluetooth, 2.4Ghz Capability, and can preferably be charged (if not possible, then AAA/AA battery will do fine I guess.)

I have a gaming computer with a 4 year old Steel Series Rival 300 wired mouse, kinda getting tired of the restrict-y feeling even though I have a mouse bungee; the mouse' side rubber is also kinda getting worn off. (So this is for the 2.4ghz thing, I'll accept the dongle). I play warzone, CS and Valorant.

On the other hand (why I want a bluetooth capable mouse), I have a Macbook Pro 13inch 2020 M1 model, and I want a good mouse for it - for productivity and work purposes.

I currently have my eyes on the Razer Orochi V2, or the G30- something from Logitech. I really wanted the Glorious Model O or Logitech G Pro but we all know they aren't bluetooth capable.

Watcha guys think?

Solution
Hey there,

One of the better budget gaming mice, with all you need is the Corsair Harpoon RGB wireless. Fully chargeable (lasts about a week with a few hours gameplay per day) has standard 2.4ghz fast wireless and Bluetooth. It has a nice bit of weight in it due to the internal battery. They are about 50$£€.
Hey there,

One of the better budget gaming mice, with all you need is the Corsair Harpoon RGB wireless. Fully chargeable (lasts about a week with a few hours gameplay per day) has standard 2.4ghz fast wireless and Bluetooth. It has a nice bit of weight in it due to the internal battery. They are about 50$£€.

Solution