Apr 22, 2021
Last night i restarted my pc, then was greeted with a blue screen, whose error i dont remember. Naturally after the bs it restarted again, but couldnt boot, as the m.2 ssd was nowhere to be found in the bios. I installed windows on a hard drive to see what was going on and when i entered disk management a box to initialize disk 4 came up. Whether I initialized it in MBR or GPT, it would spit out ,,The parameter is incorrect." It will however show up as a blank spot in the boot override menu of my bios. I tried changing the m.2 slot it was in, but it didnt bring any result. All suggestions are appreciated.

Solution
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition.

Try a new CMOS battery.

What motherboard is installed? Go to the manufacturer's website and find the applicable User Guide/Manual.

Refer to the manual to double check all components, connections, and configuration settings.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition.

Try a new CMOS battery.

What motherboard is installed? Go to the manufacturer's website and find the applicable User Guide/Manual.

Refer to the manual to double check all components, connections, and configuration settings.

Solution