Jul 12, 2020
Hey, I am building my first PC and make sure they're are no mistakes. I wanted to know if everything is compatible? I provided screenshots and a PCPartPicker on what components I plan to use. I am worried about the cables for the power supply. Most importantly the fans. I don't know if I have enough cables to power all the fans. I also want to know if everything could plug into the motherboard properly and want to make sure everything works out. Any help would be appreciated!

PCPartPicker - Here
Pictures about what i'm mainly talking about - Click here

Solution
Hey, I am building my first PC and make sure they're are no mistakes. I wanted to know if everything is compatible? I provided screenshots and a PCPartPicker on what components I plan to use. I am worried about the cables for the power supply. Most importantly the fans. I don't know if I have enough cables to power all the fans. I also want to know if everything could plug into the motherboard properly and want to make sure everything works out. Any help would be appreciated!

PCPartPicker - Here
You have most everything and more. Most is lack of sound source, speakers or headphones and more is TIM paste as Cooler master comes with decent paste.

PCPartPicker - Here
You have most everything and more. Most is lack of sound source, speakers or headphones and more is TIM paste as Cooler master comes with decent paste.

Solution
Jul 12, 2020
Alright thanks for the help, I forgot to mention that I already have headphones with the build, but thanks for the advice for the thermal paste. I totally forgot about that. One more question, will I need extension cables anywhere? I'm thinking that I will need them for the case fans.

TRENDING THREADS