Dec 18, 2019
Recently I cloned my old 1TB drive to my SSD. I was able to boot from both drives perfectly last night. However, I removed a couple partitions within both drives (only around 65Mb partitions). Now i am unable to boot to both drives. Im having a hard time figuring out what to do. I have set my boot drive in my bios to either one and still cannot boot. Currently im downloading a copy of windows on a use just so i can at least boot into the computer and check both drives. Can anyone provide some help into what i should do to resolve my issue?

Recently I cloned my old 1TB drive to my SSD. I was able to boot from both drives perfectly last night. However, I removed a couple partitions within both drives (only around 65Mb partitions). Now i am unable to boot to both drives. Im having a hard time figuring out what to do. I have set my boot drive in my bios to either one and still cannot boot. Currently im downloading a copy of windows on a use just so i can at least boot into the computer and check both drives. Can anyone provide some help into what i should do to resolve my issue?
There is a chance you removed the boot partition. Without that the OS will not be able to boot from that drive. There should be a way to repair the boot partition using a windows CD in recovery mode.

Dec 18, 2019
There is a chance you removed the boot partition. Without that the OS will not be able to boot from that drive. There should be a way to repair the boot partition using a windows CD in recovery mode.

Yeah, I attempted that and failed. I ended up deleting all partitions in recovery mode and getting a new copy of windows. Thankyou for the advise though.