Jul 15, 2020
Hello, I have been having this issue for a week or two where my PC restarts mid gaming, Sometimes it restarts as soon as I start a game, sometimes after 2-3 hours. I already tried various things such as swapping my PSU, GPU I also tried Updating my GPU Drivers, Chipset Drivers and resetting my BIOS. But none of them seem to make a difference. But the thing is when I try stress testing my CPU and GPU everything works perfectly meaning it doesn't reboot or shutdown. I tried it many times but the same result. I can't say for sure if this is a software issue or motherboard.

System Specs:

core i5-6400
16 GB Ram (forgot the exact name)
rx 560
thermaltake lite power 550W psu

Game Tested On:

R6, Farycry 4, Farcry 5, A way out.
Benchmarked On:
Cinebench, Heaven Benchmark

Last edited:
Solution
It's good I solved it my self my replacing each part and then bench marking which came to the conclusion that my motherboard was faulty so I replaced that and boom it started working, But thanks for the help.
Hello, I have been having this issue for a week or two where my PC restarts mid gaming, Sometimes it restarts as soon as I start a game, sometimes after 2-3 hours. I already tried various things such as swapping my PSU, GPU I also tried Updating my GPU Drivers, Chipset Drivers and resetting my BIOS. But none of them seem to make a difference. But the thing is when I try stress testing my CPU and GPU everything works perfectly meaning it doesn't reboot or shutdown. I tried it many times but the same result. I can't say for sure if this is a software issue or motherboard.
And what is the full systems spec ?
Restarted PC, usually comes from the PSU, or CPU overheating.
And what games, what is software you use to stress test.

Jul 15, 2020
Core i5-6400
rx 560
16GB Ram
thermaltake lite power 550 W PSU

Stress tested on Heaven Benchmark and cinebench
Games played r6, farcry 4,5 and A way out.

Jul 15, 2020
It's good I solved it my self my replacing each part and then bench marking which came to the conclusion that my motherboard was faulty so I replaced that and boom it started working, But thanks for the help.

Solution