NoLongerHuman

Commendable
Sep 3, 2020
I’m having some weird issues. Specifically after I downloaded the drivers for my new pc I built it won’t power down when I click shutdown and sometimes it will just restart instead. When I try to restart it it just gets stuck and I have to manually turn off the pc. My pc works fine but every time I turn it off and back on manually the Intel wireless Bluetooth has an exclamation point on it and I have to troubleshoot to fix the error. I don’t know if that has anything to do with it but just wanted to include that info.

I tried the fix in this link here:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...fter-bad/5b464f02-a138-40a7-bdf5-ba007fb08aa1

I already had all these settings set so I’m running out of options.
Someone said it could be a PSU wire of the PSU itself but idk I feel like it’s a software issue and also don’t want to have to go through

One last thing is sometimes and it’s only happened twice. My pc seems to shut down

by itself and then when I turn it back on the fans will run at full blast and there will be no image just a no signal to my tv. The fix is to unplug it and wait about 5 min and it starts normally again.

I would be grateful for any help.

My system:
GPU: RTX 3090 ftw3
MOBO: MSI Meg ace x570
MEM: Tridentz royal 4000 32g
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x
COOLING: Ek 360 aio d-rgb
PSU: Evga supernova 1000 g3

Solution
Will clearing the bios reset it to the version the mobo came with? Because then I would have to flash the current one again from Msi since I have the new ryzen 5900x
No resetting the bios dosn't flash it back to original bios... Just settings..
You do this by pulling the cmos battery from the mobo with the psu unplugged for and hold the power button for 30s x2s. Then reseat the batter and power cord and boot system
I’m having some weird issues. Specifically after I downloaded the drivers for my new pc I built it won’t power down when I click shutdown and sometimes it will just restart instead. When I try to restart it it just gets stuck and I have to manually turn off the pc. My pc works fine but every time I turn it off and back on manually the Intel wireless Bluetooth has an exclamation point on it and I have to troubleshoot to fix the error. I don’t know if that has anything to do with it but just wanted to include that info.

I tried the fix in this link here:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...fter-bad/5b464f02-a138-40a7-bdf5-ba007fb08aa1

I already had all these settings set so I’m running out of options.
Someone said it could be a PSU wire of the PSU itself but idk I feel like it’s a software issue and also don’t want to have to go through

One last thing is sometimes and it’s only happened twice. My pc seems to shut down

by itself and then when I turn it back on the fans will run at full blast and there will be no image just a no signal to my tv. The fix is to unplug it and wait about 5 min and it starts normally again.

I would be grateful for any help.

My system:
GPU: RTX 3090 ftw3
MOBO: MSI Meg ace x570
MEM: Tridentz royal 4000 32g
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x
COOLING: Ek 360 aio d-rgb
PSU: Evga supernova 1000 g3
Are there multiple psu cables running to your gpu or just one in a daisy chain?

Will clearing the bios reset it to the version the mobo came with? Because then I would have to flash the current one again from Msi since I have the new ryzen 5900x
No resetting the bios dosn't flash it back to original bios... Just settings..
You do this by pulling the cmos battery from the mobo with the psu unplugged for and hold the power button for 30s x2s. Then reseat the batter and power cord and boot system

Solution