ElPhantasmo7272

Honorable
Jan 10, 2017
I've been having this issue with my desktop sound for a while and I have no idea how to fix it now. For starters; sometimes when I'm playing a game, the sound will completely cut out and will only come back on when I do some sort of interaction, mainly when using mouse1. Also for some reason the Bluetooth for my system seemingly doesn't work . When I connect my soundbar it won't play any sound through Bluetooth but Aux cable works just fine. Same thing happens to any other Bluetooth sound peripheral connected to it. I know nothing's wrong with the peripherals because I use them on my laptop and they'll work just fine. I've tried everything from running the troubleshooter (worthless as always) reinstalling drivers, Switching out parts including motherboard, processor, Bluetooth/wifi PCIE, and installing drivers from the motherboard CD. I have no idea where the problem is and it's driving me crazy!!

Operating System Windows 11 Home 64-bit
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 54 °C Matisse 7nm TechnologyRAM 32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1059MHz (16-16-16-35)
Motherboard Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. MAG B550 TOMAHAWK (MS-7C91) (AM4)Graphics
TOSHIBA-TV (4096x2160@60Hz) ASUS VP249 (1920x1080@60Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (EVGA) 52 °C
Storage 1863GB Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB (Unknown (SSD))
28GB USB DISK 3.0 USB Device (USB )Optical Drives
TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-L633J USB Device
Audio Realtek High Definition Audio
Network Adapter
TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 PCIe WiFi Card (Archer TX3000E), Up to 2400Mbps, Bluetooth 5.2,
Audio
Sound Cards Steam Streaming Microphone Steam Streaming Speakers NVIDIA High Definition Audio Oculus Virtual Audio Device Realtek High Definition Audio
Playback Devices Speakers (Steam Streaming Microphone) Headphones (Oculus Virtual Audio Device) TOSHIBA-TV (NVIDIA High Definition Audio) ASUS VP249 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio) Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) (default) Speakers (Steam Streaming Speakers) Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Recording Devices Microphone (Logi C270 HD WebCam) Headset Microphone (Oculus Virtual Audio Device) (default) Microphone (Steam Streaming Microphone)

For the audio issues, its integrated audio so it's not going to be earth-shattering. Get you a USB audio adapter and test it with that and see if the issues continue.

As for the Bluetooth, you've replaced quite a bit already. You might try clearing out the stack completely and see if that helps at all.

There's more info:

ElPhantasmo7272

Honorable
Jan 10, 2017
For the audio issues, its integrated audio so it's not going to be earth-shattering. Get you a USB audio adapter and test it with that and see if the issues continue.

As for the Bluetooth, you've replaced quite a bit already. You might try clearing out the stack completely and see if that helps at all.

There's more info:
Ok but why would adding a second step to the audio jacks change anything?

what does clearing out the stack mean?

ElPhantasmo7272

Honorable
Jan 10, 2017
I've been having this issue with my desktops sound for a while and I have no idea how to fix it now. For starters; sometimes when I'm on my computer, the sound will completely cut out and will only come back on when I do some sort of interaction, like clicking or flicking the sound wheel up and down on my keyboard. Also for some reason the bluetooth for my system seemingly doesnt work . When I connect my soundbar it wont play any sound through bluetooth but Aux cable works just fine (save for the aforementioned issue). Same thing happens to any other bluetooth sound peripheral connected to it. I know nothing's wrong with the peripherals because I use them on my laptop and theyll work just fine. I've tried everything from running the troubleshooter (worthless as always) reinstalling drivers, Switching out parts including motherboard, processor, bluetooth/wifi PCIE, installing drivers from the motherboard CD. I have no idea where the problem is and its driving me crazy!!
Operating System
Windows 11 Home 64-bit
CPU
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 54 °C
Matisse 7nm Technology
RAM
32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1059MHz (16-16-16-35)
Motherboard
Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. MAG B550 TOMAHAWK (MS-7C91) (AM4)
Graphics
TOSHIBA-TV (4096x2160@60Hz)
ASUS VP249 (1920x1080@60Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (EVGA) 52 °C
Storage
1863GB Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB (Unknown (SSD))
28GB USB DISK 3.0 USB Device (USB )
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-L633J USB Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
Creative Stage soundbar+subwoofer 2.1
Network Adapter
TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 PCIe WiFi Card (Archer TX3000E), Up to 2400Mbps, Bluetooth 5.2,
Audio
Sound Cards
Steam Streaming Microphone
Steam Streaming Speakers
NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Oculus Virtual Audio Device
Realtek High Definition Audio
Playback Devices
Speakers (Steam Streaming Microphone)
Headphones (Oculus Virtual Audio Device)
TOSHIBA-TV (NVIDIA High Definition Audio)
ASUS VP249 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio)
Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) (default)
Speakers (Steam Streaming Speakers)
Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Recording Devices
Microphone (Logi C270 HD WebCam)
Headset Microphone (Oculus Virtual Audio Device) (default)
Microphone (Steam Streaming Microphone)