May 3, 2019
TL;DR:
I need a VPN that is suitable to play games on (low ping, no packet loss, nice speeds) any suggestions are appreciated :)

Main post:
Heya,

I've been gaming for ages now but have never used a VPN, I have a dynamic ip but want to take it a step further, the only problem I have is that I play fps games primarily and the ping and packetloss present with most vpn's is super high making games unplayable at a competitive level. Does anyone have a suggestion for a VPN (that you have used or use) that dosen't have high ping or packet loss and good speeds? Outfox looked good but it dosent support my favorite games currently and no other VPN supplies stats, and of course all sites suggest different vpns. Thanks for reading and commenting if you did :)

Specs and stats:
Windows 10 1809
Gtx 1080ti
I7-8700k
Hyperx 3200mhz ddr4 ram (32gigs, 2x16)
Spectrum 300mbps internet
Wired connection
Most games I get in overwatch have a ping around or below 20, in Apex a tad higher, no/very rare packet loss.

Unless you try a premium VPN paid service like CyberGhost or something with a strong server presenance around the world. You are not going to find one that can do that for you. The whole point of VPNs is to mask your location and encrypt your traffic so it cant be snooped on. The simple act of encryption will slow your traffic down and will most likely lead to packet loss or higher ping.

May 3, 2019
Unless you try a premium VPN paid service like CyberGhost or something with a strong server presenance around the world. You are not going to find one that can do that for you. The whole point of VPNs is to mask your location and encrypt your traffic so it cant be snooped on. The simple act of encryption will slow your traffic down and will most likely lead to packet loss or higher ping.
I know, and yes I was planning on using a paid one, of course a free one wouldn't do that. However I'm sure there are some vpns that do have generally low ping and not alot of packet loss, I don't need to connect to a server in Africa, a local server is fine just don't want it to be my exact addy

I know, and yes I was planning on using a paid one, of course a free one wouldn't do that. However I'm sure there are some vpns that do have generally low ping and not alot of packet loss, I don't need to connect to a server in Africa, a local server is fine just don't want it to be my exact addy

I'd say check out CyberGhost than. I've been using it for last 2 years and its pretty quick.