Jan 5, 2020
So i was playing with my friend Rocket League earlier when the party was suddenly destroyed. We didn't mind and went on. The very next match we had like 200 ping (we usually have around 30). Then all of a sudden we both got disconnected from rl, Steam altogether and Discord. The network didn't show any errors but nothing was working. Everything using the Internet in the house got its connection destroyed. When we later reconnected, his IPv6 network got removed entirely and my network is really slow now. We are absolutely confused, what could have just happened?!

Solution
You will need to first go to the source of your internet and see if your ISP has a hand in the issue. Then you can look at the device that relays internet connectivity to your household/machines, being the switch or your router. Then you should look at the adapters that accept the internet to your system.

You forgot to mention how you're connected to the internet for both system's, whether you're working witlessly or wired via Ethernet.

If you're working with a router, make sure it's on the latest firmware. For your system's adapters, make sure they're on the latest drivers, prior to that make sure your chipset drivers are up to date.

Lutfij

Titan
You will need to first go to the source of your internet and see if your ISP has a hand in the issue. Then you can look at the device that relays internet connectivity to your household/machines, being the switch or your router. Then you should look at the adapters that accept the internet to your system.

You forgot to mention how you're connected to the internet for both system's, whether you're working witlessly or wired via Ethernet.

If you're working with a router, make sure it's on the latest firmware. For your system's adapters, make sure they're on the latest drivers, prior to that make sure your chipset drivers are up to date.

Solution