BiOxMilch

Prominent
Jan 10, 2020
My pc randomly reboots when playing a specific game (Black Desert Online) and when visiting Krunker.io .I've uninstalled all previous GPU drivers and installed the current ones but it didn't work. My question is if my PSU or GPU is the cause of the problem (gtx 1080 Strix and Corsair TX750m 80+). I also tried to plug the PSU cable into a different electricity socket but it didn't help either. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)
Note: My PC didn't overheat since my GPU is on 40C° - 50C° most of the time
Note 2: My PC only reboots when im visting Krunker.io with chrome, just tried it with Firefox and it worked fine

Last edited:
Solution
That's more proof that it is probably not your system but in their code or interaction with another app on your system, such as a driver.
Check the games forum and see if the others have fixed the issue and if the fix pertains to your setup. I can't get there from work to look into it further.

BiOxMilch

Prominent
Jan 10, 2020
Have you checked the games forums? Google found many posts with the same issue for this game.
well, the thing is that it would be kinda weird for a game to completely reboot ur system when it crashes. And it isn't only happening in BDO as I said, my pc even reboots when I visit a browser game :/

popatim

Titan
That's more proof that it is probably not your system but in their code or interaction with another app on your system, such as a driver.
Check the games forum and see if the others have fixed the issue and if the fix pertains to your setup. I can't get there from work to look into it further.

Solution