RMRED

Commendable
Dec 28, 2019
Hello!, I want to buy a power supply but i have quite a few options here.

XILENCE XN053 | XP600R7 600W , VER 2.31, CE , P.PFC
Deep Cool|DE600 | 600W
Zalman ZM500-XEII (500W) 83+, 230-240V

Could you tell me which one is the best here? all of them cost the same, i have only these 3 options, I live in a poor country so i cannot buy from amazon,newegg,ebay.

Solution
I get you dude, but i literally have no option my psu is very loud i had it for like 6+ years and it has some static noises it is only a matter of time if its gonna blow up with the rest of the things.
The above psu's are going to face the same fate, i just hope it doesnt take anything with it.
With these kind of psu's (or technically any other), they can blow up or malfunction in a matter of minutes, or will last you 10 years. And if i were you i wouldnt take that gamble.
The better, more expensive psu's have longer warranty, and better components which means longer life. < thats the long story short version of bad vs good powersupplies.
Ahhh.....
Since there are absolutely no other psu's in your country, i would give the...

RMRED

Commendable
Dec 28, 2019
No, above psu's are complete gargage.
I wouldn't even bother upgrading a GPU with those powersupplies.
Trust me i've owned a garbage psu with a powerhungry graphics card, i was lucky the psu only died...
I get you dude, but i literally have no option my psu is very loud i had it for like 6+ years and it has some static noises it is only a matter of time if its gonna blow up with the rest of the things.

The above psu's are going to face the same fate, i just hope it doesnt take anything with it.
With these kind of psu's (or technically any other), they can blow up or malfunction in a matter of minutes, or will last you 10 years. And if i were you i wouldnt take that gamble.
The better, more expensive psu's have longer warranty, and better components which means longer life. < thats the long story short version of bad vs good powersupplies.
Ahhh.....
Since there are absolutely no other psu's in your country, i would give the Zalman one a chance.
Good luck.

Solution

RMRED

Commendable
Dec 28, 2019
Ahhh.....
Since there are absolutely no other psu's in your country, i would give the Zalman one a chance.
Good luck.
Dude the XILENCE one has a warranty of 2+ years and the Zalman one has 1+ years of warranty

RMRED

Commendable
Dec 28, 2019
Ahhh.....
Good luck.
Also im taking a huge risk that my pc is on cuz my psu can blow up in literally 5 seconds, i have to buy something or my computer will blow up, also my friend has a pc with the deep cool 600W for almost 2 years now didnt face any problems.

RMRED

Commendable
Dec 28, 2019
Seasonic FOCUS GX, Corsair RMx have 10 years of warranty....
A powersupply should be atleast a 5 year investment, thats why you buy good units, that will last you long.
And you dont want a $100 components (a powersupply) frying a $800 component (graphics card).
Seasonic FOCUS GX, Corsair RMx costs four times the price.. and no one sells them around here, im a teenager i dont have that kind of allowance to buy that power supply.

Also im taking a huge risk that my pc is on cuz my psu can blow up in literally 5 seconds, i have to buy something or my computer will blow up, also my friend has a pc with the deep cool 600W for almost 2 years now didnt face any problems.
A PSU doesnt have a date of expiring, it can happen anytime.
I was running my garbage psu with my powerhungry card for 5 months, then one day while playing CSGO i get a blackscreen, followed by a hard shutdown.
And it was the powersupply.

RMRED

Commendable
Dec 28, 2019
Also im using CODEGEN 600W ATX 12V im pretty sure thats more bad than these ones plus i've been using this for 6+ years.. i dont plan to get a psu and let it live for 6+ years when im thinking of buying a psu im thinkig about 3+ years of lifetime not more.

I understand you are a minor, im 16 too, but im just trying to help you out here.
Regardless of the psu market, a psu is the most important part in your system.
Its connected with everything, which automatically makes it the most fatal and important component in your system.
One thing fails in it, and it can be all gone.
Good luck!