Aug 4, 2020
So I went on my Windows PC and download the Windows 10 Installation Media Creation Tool. I then ran it on my PNY 32gb NTFS USB flash drive. Once it was finished making it a bootable USB, I plugged it in to my laptop. How do I boot from it?
Picture of BIOS

Solution
I'm assuming you are trying to boot from the flash drive, but the system ignores it to boot normally from windows. You may have to manually press one of the keys at boot to get the boot menu so you can boot from it. Check the POST screen and see what key it says to press. Or set your BIOS to boot from the USB drive first.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
I'm assuming you are trying to boot from the flash drive, but the system ignores it to boot normally from windows. You may have to manually press one of the keys at boot to get the boot menu so you can boot from it. Check the POST screen and see what key it says to press. Or set your BIOS to boot from the USB drive first.

Solution
Aug 4, 2020
When I go into my BIOS, I have to add the USB as a boot device. It wants me to select which file on the USB to boot from. (picture in original post) Which one do I select?