Olympus

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Olympus.
  1. F

    which card would run eyefinity better on 3 19" 720p res. monitors?

    which card would run eyefinity best on 3 720p res. monitors? either a: Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 OC with Boost 3 GB DDR5 DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 11196-09-40G or a: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB GDDR5 DVI-I/DVI-D/HDMI/DP Dual-X OC Version (UEFI) PCI-Express...
  2. L

    6 Cores vs 8 Cores

    When it comes to a software such as Adobe Premier CC , Sony Vega Pro, or PowerDirector 12. Would a fast 6 core with weak graphic card be better than a slower 8 core with a better graphics card?
  3. R

    Ntsc to pal converter in chennai

    Hello, our TV is BPL 1999 model and we bought a SONY DVD player last year....... But the movies are displayed in black and white manner when we play using that sony dvd player........ So please let me a solution for this
  4. JAYDEEJOHN

    Fat kids arent yours

    http://www.google.com/url?url=http://abcnews.go.com/Health/parents-lose-custody-obesity-children/story%3Fid%3D14062898&rct=j&sa=X&ei=Bh0eTu7DNZDEsQLuzcC2CA&ved=0CCsQ-AsoATAA&q=Harvard+doctor+ludwig+obese+children+parents&usg=AFQjCNFFCfknAr0OFuKfAFx91BAKPxO-_w Another highly respected "expert"...
  5. T

    Need help

    i need a graphics card that will run the new sim city and i dont want to spend a ton of cash anyn thoughts
  6. G

    Trying to reload Windows XP recovery disks.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) I have a HP ze4100 laptop computer. It had Windows XP operating system. One day I turned on the computer and got the message: no operating system found. I have tried to load the system recovery disks (a total of 7)...
  7. R

    Scanner for large pictures

    Hello, Has today's technology advanced enough so that one can use a hand scanner to capture LARGE (too me 8/11 is not large) photos. I have captured many smaller older family pictures but there are some huge ones hanging on family walls that I would love to get a digital image. Taking photos...
  8. aspri

    installing new SSD in laptop

    Hi, I'm buying a new SSD for my laptop. Now, there's already a HDD in which there're Windows 8 (that I ever us) and Windows 7 installed. My idea was to take off the HDD, put the SSD install in it Win7, then plug the other HDD through the caddy. Now, I really don't know if this will work since...
  9. M

    Is my graphics card too powerful?

    Hey guys I got a question. I have an ATI Radeon 4870 HD Sapphire that requires a 500W PSU. I have a Rosewill 500W psu. Only issue is that the card requires two 6 pin connectors. This psu has one. However, my other 375W psu has one, so I cut it off and spliced the wire into a 4 PIN to 6 PIN wire...
  10. R

    9800 gtx replacement advice please

    Ok, so now I've been introduced a the local mod :o I'll ask again any advice on upgrading my 9800GTX I'm running WinXP 32bit on a P5N32-e SLI Plus with an Intel core 2 Duo 3.0Ghz and 4gb ram
  11. Z

    Samsung Announces March 14 Unveiling For Galaxy S4

    Device will be revealed at Unpacked event. Samsung Announces March 14 Unveiling For Galaxy S4 : Read more
  12. 9

    Will my GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard's PCI-E X16 run a PCI-E 2.0 GPU?

    Hello, I've recently decided to upgrade my old Sapphire HD 3850, but since the rest of my computer isn't as dated, I wish to avoid replacing any other components. However, my gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard only has a PCI-E x16 (running at x16) slot. Will it be able to run a 2.0 GPU like the...
  13. R

    Rig won't get past windows loading screen with graphics card power plugs in

    Ok, so I recently made the stupid mistake of flashing my 5850 with the wrong bios, and I've bricked it. Well, I have an old 5450 lying around that I figured I would run off of to get into windows and re-flash the old card. With just the 5450 installed, it all booted fine and dandy. Now, upon...
  14. J

    Dirextx7 for Music 2000 pc version

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) HELP I cannot run my disc as when i place in drive message comes up with - checking for directx7 and then nothing else happens
  15. A

    PC Restarting mainly when starting up games?

    Hi in the past 3 months my pc has started restarting. No blue screen just restarts,It only happens when ive been playing a game for about an hour or sometimes it restarts just as i start up the game. specs are as follows. AMD Bulldozer FX-4100 Motherboard- M5A97 LE 2.0 14GB DDR3 1333 500GB Sata...
  16. G

    Will This system play high quality+ BF4 in 1080p

    I am wanting to play a high quality+ BF4 in 1080p And I was wondering if this is a good setup to achieve that. System Information: CPU AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor CPU Cooler Cooler Master Eisberg 240L Prestige 60.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Motherboard Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 ATX...
  17. P

    boot problem and blue screen error

    my laptop is not starting up showing blue screen error and cont install new os
  18. D

    LCD Issue. Any advice?

    Hello, I have a 22" LCD monitor and when I look at it from angle (Looking square on, downwards) I can see cracks or "veins" behind the screen. I don't want to leave it in case it gets worse when my monitor runs out of warranty. Its only in one corner of the screen. Is this a known issue? Has...
  19. D

    8G USB Sticks

    A colleague just returned from a visit to China. While there, he bought an 8Gig USB stick. And yes, it really reports 8 Gig of capacity when you plug it in. Not only that, it cost him around US$30. Now doing a Google search for 8G USB sticks, it would appear that such a thing doesn't even exist...
  20. T

    (WC) - Canon-410 Sony-W1 Nikon-4200

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?) x-no-archive: yes i know, this is a 'which camera' question, but i am interested in y'alls opinions... :) btw, i have NO interest in any sigma products. just looking for a good, small, sturdy camera. i would get the canon-410, but...
  21. G

    Olympus C-8080 WZ USB Problem

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?) Hi there, When I connect my Olympus C-8080 WZ to my computer I get the following: Found New Hardware Wizard Cannot Install this Hardware There was a problem installing this Hardware: Olympus C-8080WZ USB Device An error occurred...
  22. G

    Canon S1 or Minolta A1?

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?) I have a Kodak 4800 that I've had for several years. It was my fist digital camera and I've learned a lot from it. Overall I've been pretty happy with it, but I'm looking to upgrade to something that works better for my needs. Some...
  23. G

    Canon ixos430 extra battery pack (nb-1lh)

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?) I looking for an extra pack for my canon ixos430, it states in the book thats its 3.7v and 840 mah but i`ve looked on ebay and alot of them that say that there campatable are 1000. Does this matter? I`d be gatefull of some help or...
  24. K

    Is my Monitor about to die?

    Okay, here's the problem. About a month and a half back now.. my monitor shut off and turned on really quickly one day. I thought hmm, power flux. But now lately over the last couple of weeks, when ever I have my system turned on and am surfing the web for a bit (like tonight for example), my...
  25. G

    hp970

    There seems to be enough HP fellows around here to answer this one within an eye blink... Can anybody tell me what the difference is between an HP 970CSE and a 970CXI? Looking to make my desk a little more cluttered...
  26. J

    Canon 550d not working properly with card in

    Hi, really need some help as my canon 550d isn't working properly. Here are the basic facts: Recently photographed a wedding- took a few thousand pictures (swapping between 2 cards). I was using external flash extensively for the first time (This is probably not related but you never know)...
  27. G

    softness in camera...

    Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?) ... it seems to be correct to say that digital SLR cameras (generally speaking) need their digital 'photos' to be 'tweaked up' and/or sharpened using software AFTER the initial shot has been captured... Lots of users on here keep saying with...
  28. K

    Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506 or Logitech Speaker System Z623

    I know that one is 2.1 and one is 5.1 but i plan on getting something cheap like this for now until i get some more money to build my own system until then this will hold me over. So which one would hold me over or are there some better suggestions out there. Also i don't know anything about the...
  29. M

    XP Pro, D-link router

    Anyone interested in an un-activated XP Pro CD or a new D-Link 704 router? "The misery of low quality remains long after the pleasure of low price has gone"
  30. P

    Stuff for sale.

    24x CD rom (intergrated with the case) Floppy drive (intergrated with the case) 26 GB Quantum HD ----- SOLD Intel PII 266 128 MB PC100 SDRAM (Two 64 chips) --- SOLD Abit Intel 440LX Mobo(Supports higher speed Celerons with Adapter) 4 MB PCI video card (S3 I believe) Linksys 10/100...
  31. F

    Kingston TURBOchip 366Mhz!!!

    i got a kingston turbochip at 366mhz. it's an amd k6-2 but kingston makes it to fit socket7 and socket5. great for upgrading an old cpu. it'll replace any socket5 and 7 chip from 75Mhz and up. 50 bucks!!! blow out deal!!! retail boxed. If you can't beat 'em kill 'em athlon "SLOTA"...
  32. J

    Comments doesnt work on IE9

    Have you ever noticed (sarcasm) that you cant submit a comment with IE9 ? I think that (sarcasm again) a website is supposed to work with IE9... It only works in compatibility mode...
  33. G

    Windows shell commor free download for windows 7

    Hello, I tried accessing a old baking program that I have on my new laptop w/windows 7. I used to be able to open program with XP windows. Its properties are asking to open using a windows shell commor, what does this mean? Thanks. Paul M.
  34. G

    Need Help with an Administrator of Tom Hardware

    Hi To any Site Administrator or IF anyone can give me the contact info of an admin here ! I misspelled my damn e-mail so i can't change it (my e-mail) nor can i change the password now any admin that can help me will see what i miss spelled real joke Regards Time Man So PLEASE I NEED HELP...
  35. dragonic2020

    Signature does not apply sometimes

    I've noticed that sometimes, although rarely, my signature turns itself off sometimes. When I go to my profile --> forum options, I notice that "Apply signature" has been unchecked. Has anyone noticed this problem? Or am I just crazy?
  36. T

    Cannot open news or any link by middle clicking

    I've noticed this over the past couple of days that I can no longer open the news articles in a new tab by middle clicking them. This happens in Windows 7 Chrome. Turning off javascript allows me to do so, but I'm more wondering if this is the intended functionality. Even with javascript on, I...
  37. Q

    fs/ft: ram and other misc. comp. parts

    last updated: please check the 2nd post to see my free items and my wtb/wttf items! hi there. all items are in good working order and are guaranteed against DOA (dead on arrival) unless otherwise noted. the shipping charges are included in the prices unless otherwise noted. will combine...
  38. K

    Is this UPS good for my computer

    Here is the link to the UPS i was thinking about getting. http://www.staples.com/CyberPower-Standby-425VA-8-Outlet-UPS/product_660428?cmArea=SEARCH Would this be sufficient for my computer, running a Phenom II X4 975 BE Processor, and a Radeon HD 6850 Graphics Card, along with my LCD Monitor...
  39. G

    Users are filling up comment sections with ads

    Moderators please remove this rubbish from the comments on most every article posted. Something about a fashion website. Thank you One user is - kiki012. Shred the account with 3 passes. Thanks again
  40. R

    Spanish version

    Hello, Why isn't there a spanish version of the site? Can't figure it out.