Worm

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Worm.
  1. J

    Does anyone know how 2 reset my pc

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) hey i want to reset my pc, like to when i first bought it, can anyone help thanks
  2. D

    whats the diff bwn msn and windows messenger?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) whats the latest version?
  3. M

    Windows GUI Help!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?) A few months ago I started a position at this small company. The previous guy configured the desktop of one of the monitoring servers in a truly heinous fashion. He did things such as: - Removed the start bar altogether...
  4. G

    Installation of application INTERRUPTED!!! Any ideas?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?) Hi: Trying to upgrade from Quicken2004 to Quicken2005. Ran .exe and everything seemed to be going fine until InstallShield Wizard finished, but indicated that installation was interrupted. I tried everything (I think)...
  5. G

    Notebook User Keeps getting kicked off

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) Hello I'm not sure if I'm in the right group to post this but any help would be greatly appreciated. I am a notebook user who has just moved to one of our other offices - however, now when I log in to our network as...
  6. S

    System Build

    I want to make myself a computer but can not find me self the right configuration. I usually do designing and rendering but some times I also use Simulation software,please suggest me the right configuration that too for a tight budget. I use 3ds MAX,solidworks,ANSYS,Sketchbook and some other...
  7. G

    Nvidia GeForce MX 4000

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) Im having problems getting my video card to work properly with XP. I just installed it like 2 days ago, at the time my video card was working fine. I have tried alot of the "fixes" listed from various sites to no avail. If...
  8. R

    Free download vga version 5 01 2600 0000

    free download vga version 5.01.2600.0000
  9. P

    Windows xp no video

    I have windows xp and an ati radeon 9250 video card. I was loading world of warcraft when i received a message saying my video card drivers were out of date. I went to the website for updating drivers and it said i had to uninstall my current drivers first. I followed the directions for the...
  10. R

    Cpu over heating for no reason

    I've got a brand new i7-3770K, stock heat sink. Now up until an hour ago, i could run fine, running borderlands 2 off an evga 680 across surround landscape in addition to an extra monitor. Now whenever I run borderlands 2 for 2 minutes my computer just restarts, the only change i can think of is...
  11. P

    Is this system compatible?

    Hi, I wanted to make a fairly cheap but good gaming rig and wanted to know if this build is compatible or if there would be any problems with it, thanks! Build: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/PureVatten/saved/2Odl
  12. G

    Blocking Pirating Sites Deemed to be Ineffective

    New research coming out of Boston's Northeastern University suggests that the strategies of the music and music industry that target the blocking of websites that host copyrighted material is not an effective anti-piracy measure. Blocking Pirating Sites Deemed to be Ineffective : Read more
  13. G

    XP Restore Console

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) Please Help! When i try to run restore in xp it will not run. 1st it tells me to restart, i do and it still won't run. when i try to run it from the sys info tab it gives me this message. An exception occured while trying...
  14. H

    New gaming build crashes upon entering sleep mode

    Hello. I just finished my first build but my PC crashes every time it sleeps (whether the sleep is automatic or I initiate it). I've seen this mentioned a couple of times throughout the forums but I haven't seen an answer from anyone anywhere. Do I just need to return and replace my mobo...
  15. G

    Is There a Utility that Changes Screen Savers at Random?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) Hello. I'm using Windows XP Pro. Does anyone know if there is a utility that can automatically change the screen saver at different intervals? What I'd like to do (just out of curiosity...
  16. G

    Size

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?) I know it's been asked before, I have two gateway systems, one P-III 800 with Win 98SE and a P-III 933 with XP Home Edition. Question, what is the largest IDE hard drive I can put on these machines without having to have more than...
  17. B

    [SOLVED] Application error

    Hi, there is anyone here can help me. i've problem with my mac laptop, i cannot run some applications, likes imoves,iphoto,etc. when i try to click on it,just question mark (?). any advice please,. thanks
  18. M

    What is System Idle Process

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) At times my disk drive starts working for no apparent reason while I am on-line. When I check CPU usage, very often the System Idle Process is working. What does this mean?? Mel
  19. R

    Intel MB w/ Graphics

    A friend of mine wants me to build him a PC. I know AMD hardware pretty well, but I haven't been keeping up with Intel and he wants Intel over AMD, but I'm not sure what MB to use. There will be no gaming or OC at all. He just wants a good stable PC. He wanted something around 2.4GHz or so...
  20. Anti-UberForce

    Best CPU Cooler

    Hey guys, Just wondering whats is the best CPU Cooler around and which should i get for my new system. Not sure if to go water cooling along with Corsair H100/H100i or get a Noctua. Money isn't a problem so prepared to fork of for an expensive cooler. Just seeing if i can find better quality...