twgamerbuilder

Distinguished
Got my hands on a 5900x somehow but unfortunately its running really hot. I have a scythe fuma 2 with 6 case fans in a Q300L case and it runs around 86C under load. Pretty craz for a good air cooler. Was wondering what a good cooling upgrade would be that could fit in my case. I was looking at the NZXT Kraken x53 280mm. Thanks!

Solution
Got my hands on a 5900x somehow but unfortunately its running really hot. I have a scythe fuma 2 with 6 case fans in a Q300L case and it runs around 86C under load. Pretty craz for a good air cooler. Was wondering what a good cooling upgrade would be that could fit in my case. I was looking at the NZXT Kraken x53 280mm. Thanks!
It's a hot CPU to start with, also allowed higher temps than earlier Razen. That Kracken will surely be enough but don't be alarmed about temps at (low) 80s.
It's a hot CPU to start with, also allowed higher temps than earlier Razen. That Kracken will surely be enough but don't be alarmed about temps at (low) 80s.

Solution

twgamerbuilder

Distinguished
Ok ill see how the kraken does. I saw some people saying 80-85 is fine but i regularly hover around 86-87 and yesterday it hit 89 playing cyberpunk. This is just the nature of the newer chips I guess. Well ill see how the kraken performs

Reactions: CountMike