Hot___

Honorable
Dec 2, 2015
Some time ago I tried to install windows 7 on a HDD. Somehow I think i broke it. Now if I try to install windows 10 on it , it takes very long to load the instalation( preparation phase ) and now I see that the it doesn't even see the HDD when creating partitions, it says "We couldn’t find any drives." and asks me to search for it.
I had it laying around so I thought I should give it another chance.
So, am I doing something wrong or is the HDD really broken and I should throw it?

Solution
Some time ago I tried to install windows 7 on a HDD. Somehow I think i broke it. Now if I try to install windows 10 on it , it takes very long to load the instalation( preparation phase ) and now I see that the it doesn't even see the HDD when creating partitions, it says "We couldn’t find any drives." and asks me to search for it.
So, am I doing something wrong or is the HDD really broken and I should throw it?
I think that if you are having all that trouble with it...I wouldn't want to use it even if I could get it to work....because I think there's a good chance something is wrong with it and will probably fail anyway.
I think that if you are having all that trouble with it...I wouldn't want to use it even if I could get it to work....because I think there's a good chance something is wrong with it and will probably fail anyway.

Solution