Solution
I would hold off on buying this, if the prices I'm seeing are what you're seeing then you are being waaaaay overcharged. The 2080 Ti and the power supply are way higher than average.

The 2080 Ti can go from 1099-1400$. Not 2149$.
The 850W G+ PSU can go from 120-160$. Not 296$.

The reason the GPU is over priced is because Nvidia is getting ready to release their new GPUs within the next month or two and certain reports claim the prices of RTX 2000 cards will increase to subdue buying for mining. SO MY RECOMMENDATION: Wait for the 3000 series nvidia GPUs.

The reason why the PSU is so over priced is because there is a global shortage on power supplies. I would recommend waiting until the market settles down before buying it. You are...
I would hold off on buying this, if the prices I'm seeing are what you're seeing then you are being waaaaay overcharged. The 2080 Ti and the power supply are way higher than average.

The reason the GPU is over priced is because Nvidia is getting ready to release their new GPUs within the next month or two and certain reports claim the prices of RTX 2000 cards will increase to subdue buying for mining. SO MY RECOMMENDATION: Wait for the 3000 series nvidia GPUs.

The reason why the PSU is so over priced is because there is a global shortage on power supplies. I would recommend waiting until the market settles down before buying it. You are being way over-charged because of supply and demand.

Overall your total price should've AT THE MOST been ~900$ cheaper.

But everything is compatible and will work together nicely if you so choose to buy it at the current prices.

Solution
Aug 14, 2020

The reason why the PSU is so over priced is because there is a global shortage on power supplies. I would recommend waiting until the market settles down before buying it. You are being way over-charged because of supply and demand.

Overall your total price should've AT THE MOST been ~900$ cheaper.

But everything is compatible and will work together nicely if you so choose to buy it at the current prices.
I don't look at those prices because I'm from Australia so I usually look at umart, mwave & Pccasegear

I don't look at those prices because I'm from Australia so I usually look at umart, mwave & Pccasegear

I see. Well in any case all those parts are compatible and will work together. As for price wise, you are getting a 2080 Ti and a 1440p 170Hz monitor - if you really wanted best price-performance then a 2070 Super would be a better choice.

I still stand by what I said about holding off on buying a GPU. New cards are coming in incredibly soon.