Dec 16, 2019
Hi guys. First time posting here.
I recently built a new PC with Gigabyte's Z390 Auros Pro (no wifi). My issue is with the Rear Audio Jack not working when I plug in my speakers. No sound is coming out of it even though my window's settings show that the speakers are plugged in. I've already updated the latest Realtek HD Audio Driver from the motherboards' website. The weird thing is, the Front Panel Audio jack DOES work (so that's where my speakers are plugged right now but only as a temporary solution). Is there another Realtek driver I need to install?

Thanks for all the help!

Dec 16, 2019
Hello, have you found the answer? Just installed my new motherboard and I have the exact same problem

No I haven't been able to resolve this. I emailed Gigabyte, but they just replied me half-assed answers haha. Please let me know if you happen to find something useful later on!
Thanks!

Jan 15, 2020
I got it yesterday after all.
What I did was first of all check that you have connected to the correct jack in the back (I believe it's the middle one in the bottom row but I'm not there to check yet)
Then in windows go: control panel -> search for "manage audio devices" and click it -> find the speakers in the list -> click configure and make sure you select stereo as audio channel and proceed by clicking next
View: https://imgur.com/uu2B7gQ

Hope this works for you

macciofe

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2012
I had no audio from my newly assembled pc with realtek audio driver. I rolled the realtek driver back one version and audio started working. I'm using a gigbyte mother board and ryzen 5 processor APU (onboard graphics).

Dec 16, 2019
I had no audio from my newly assembled pc with realtek audio driver. I rolled the realtek driver back one version and audio started working. I'm using a gigbyte mother board and ryzen 5 processor APU (onboard graphics).

Hey there, which website did you go to find the old audio drivers? Thanks alot! As my issue hasn't been resolved yet.