Specs

Case - Deepcool CG560
Motherboard - MSI Pro Z690-P DDR4
CPU - Intel i7 12700k
GPU - RTX 3080 10Gb
RAM - Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4
Power Supply - Corsair RM850x
CPU Fan Cooler - Freezer i35 RGB

So i just got done with a new build and when i went to set up my fan control in bios i spotted that my fan readings are all over the place going from 1000rpm up to 50.000rpm in seconds and then back down to normal. I have already double checked everything, and all wires are connected right, Bios is updated, tried switching connectors but still the same story. The fans came with the case and i have 3 on front for intake (connected to sys_fan 1 / fan connector has 4 pin), and one in the back for outtake (connected to sys_fan 2 / fan connector has 3 pin but is connected correctly on to the 4 pin slot on the motherboard) also the CPU fan cooler has normal readings. Any suggestion?

Video of the bios reading

Video :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A058UvNh5H4

Jan 1, 2023
I wouldn't be worried its likely a erroneous reading by the software being used. The fan can't possibly spin that fast.....
it's readings from the bios, not a software, and yeah the fans are working like the should, all temps fine but this just bugs me and i want to find the reason why it's behaving like this.

it's readings from the bios, not a software, and yeah the fans are working like the should, all temps fine but this just bugs me and i want to find the reason why it's behaving like this.
I would Check for bios update. If not possible. I would clear cmos and the issue should go away. Bad bios measurement have exist since the old bios days, I wouldn't be to worried about it either way....

Jan 1, 2023
Specs

Case - Deepcool CG560
Motherboard - MSI Pro Z690-P DDR4
CPU - Intel i7 12700k
GPU - RTX 3080 10Gb
RAM - Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4
Power Supply - Corsair RM850x
CPU Fan Cooler - Freezer i35 RGB

So i just got done with a new build and when i went to set up my fan control in bios i spotted that my fan readings are all over the place going from 1000rpm up to 50.000rpm in seconds and then back down to normal. I have already double checked everything, and all wires are connected right, Bios is updated, tried switching connectors but still the same story. The fans came with the case and i have 3 on front for intake (connected to sys_fan 1 / fan connector has 4 pin), and one in the back for outtake (connected to sys_fan 2 / fan connector has 3 pin but is connected correctly on to the 4 pin slot on the motherboard) also the CPU fan cooler has normal readings. Any suggestion?

Video of the bios reading

Video :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A058UvNh5H4