TheRealBooBam

Commendable
Feb 17, 2019
Hello everyone,
I posted a thread here earlier where i asked for a build was "future proof" and that could handle games like Rust, Escape from Tarkov, Pubg etc etc with a 144hz monitor @ 1080p while being able to stream on discord.

I'm just posting here one more time because i want to confirm weather or not it's a good build, and if its worth it or if you would make any changes. (I live in Sweden btw)

This is the build: https://se.pcpartpicker.com/list/drqVdD
The GPU I'm going to use is a GTX 1070, until i see prices on current GPU's drop a little. What GPU would you add to this setup?

Reactions: Why_Me
Solution
That's a decent start. I would suggest getting the Samsung 980 Pro or WD Black SN850, those are better drives than that Corsair XP600 is. I'd also suggest swapping that cooler for something from Noctua, like the D15 or the NH-U12S.

g-unit1111

Titan
That's a decent start. I would suggest getting the Samsung 980 Pro or WD Black SN850, those are better drives than that Corsair XP600 is. I'd also suggest swapping that cooler for something from Noctua, like the D15 or the NH-U12S.

Solution

SkruDe

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2012
I would avoid using the term "Future Proof", instead give a range of how long you want this rig to service your needs. 5 years gaming? 10 years gaming?

As far as your build, I agree with g-unit above. Also, 1 TB will fill quickly if this is a gaming computer.