Dec 16, 2020
Just ordered a new motherboard A320 A Pro Max and a Ryzen 5 3600 processor. I’m trying to install it and have it screwed into the case. What’s troubling is trying to figure out what wires go to what. I have a Power SW connector but that is all, in videos I’ve watched the user had many other types so I’m unsure if that’s an issue even though for the e previous motherboard that was the only power related connector used. Has yet to power on since the switch.

Thank you!

Solution
Just ordered a new motherboard A320 A Pro Max and a Ryzen 5 3600 processor. I’m trying to install it and have it screwed into the case. What’s troubling is trying to figure out what wires go to what. I have a Power SW connector but that is all, in videos I’ve watched the user had many other types so I’m unsure if that’s an issue even though for the e previous motherboard that was the only power related connector used. Has yet to power on since the switch.

Thank you!
Stop watching videos and download your MANUAL that shows exactly where everything attaches. The power switch connectors are shown on page 11.

RealBeast

Titan

Thank you!
Stop watching videos and download your MANUAL that shows exactly where everything attaches. The power switch connectors are shown on page 11.

Reactions: jay32267
Solution
Dec 16, 2020

Do you know where I can find that online? If you have a link maybe could you send it please. I was only given a quick install manual that doesn’t really go into detail