Oct 24, 2021
Hello everyone? so I have a problem, I don't know if its a problem or it's actually something normal for laptops but I got a laptop for my brother "MSI GE63 Raider." with i7 9750h with arx 2060, and while playing his CPU temps goes between 92 to 96 or 97 sometimes. and his GPU is around 66 to 75 which I was surprised how cool was the gpu!. so my question is, is there any problems with this? Are those temps are normal for this laptop or for the CPU specific?

thank you.

Solution
Hello everyone? so I have a problem, I don't know if its a problem or it's actually something normal for laptops but I got a laptop for my brother "MSI GE63 Raider." with i7 9750h with arx 2060, and while playing his CPU temps goes between 92 to 96 or 97 sometimes. and his GPU is around 66 to 75 which I was surprised how cool was the gpu!. so my question is, is there any problems with this? Are those temps are normal for this laptop or for the CPU specific?

thank you.
Yes and no I'm not sure this laptops setup for cooling but that's normal tenps under load for a lot of gaming laptops and editors laptops it's mainly the cpu turbo mode auto enabled in the bios causing this I normally disable it and set my clock speeds to...

thank you.
Yes and no I'm not sure this laptops setup for cooling but that's normal tenps under load for a lot of gaming laptops and editors laptops it's mainly the cpu turbo mode auto enabled in the bios causing this I normally disable it and set my clock speeds to in-between its core clock rates and turbo rates and do just fine

Solution
Oct 24, 2021
Yes and no I'm not sure this laptops setup for cooling but that's normal tenps under load for a lot of gaming laptops and editors laptops it's mainly the cpu turbo mode auto enabled in the bios causing this I normally disable it and set my clock speeds to in-between its core clock rates and turbo rates and do just fine

Can you please tell me how to do this from the bios? How it's actually looked like? And hoe I can set it back? I really need this information.
And thank you so much for mentioning this critical point.