Jul 19, 2021
Have a normal HP notebook book laptop. And I need third party software that can lock my charge level at 80%. I think HP doesn't have any software for charge limit. Yes I know HP's Gaming series of laptops has this feature(software) like omen and pavilion Gaming. BTW model number of my laptop is 'HP 15s-gr0011AU' with ryzen 3 3250 + vega 6

Solution
HP 15s-gr0011AU this laptop model comes probably under Student-Office-Home use category.

That feature you are talking about is not implemented completely through software, but also probably with special/dedicated hardware on motherboard of those gaming laptops, & its probably only for gaming laptops.

If your laptop model had support for it, they would have pre-installed the required software for you out-of-the box.

I also use an HP non-gaming laptop it also doesn't has this feature.

But there's other way around,
You can use a software which gives you an alarm/audio alert when battery charging reaches your specified limit, named

Battery Limiter
Official Download Link :

ssbaraskar99

Prominent
Oct 29, 2020
HP 15s-gr0011AU this laptop model comes probably under Student-Office-Home use category.

That feature you are talking about is not implemented completely through software, but also probably with special/dedicated hardware on motherboard of those gaming laptops, & its probably only for gaming laptops.

If your laptop model had support for it, they would have pre-installed the required software for you out-of-the box.

You can use a software which gives you an alarm/audio alert when battery charging reaches your specified limit, named

Battery Limiter
Official Download Link :

Here is a link to a small review about how that app is, how to use it etc. etc. :

I didn't tried this app.
You can try, if you want to.

Solution
Jul 19, 2021

Battery Limiter
Official Download Link :

Here is a link to a small review about how that app is, how to use it etc. etc. :

I didn't tried this app.
You can try, if you want to.
Yes I know about Battery alarm system but...I need something that can lock my charge at 80% and let me use my laptop pluged in